Darius Smith is playing much better IMO

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
Think this kid has really come on at the end of the season and would be scared to see what we look like without him in the middle. If we can finally get C. Porter healthy we could have to big DT's to clog the middle next year with complimenting DT's like Ojomo, Grimble, and Forston.

Advertisement
I agree and I would love it if Vernon hangs in for another year, kid is beastly at times. I think he and Chickillo could really cause some havoc next year coming off the edge.

Think this kid has really come on at the end of the season and would be scared to see what we look like without him in the middle. If we can finally get C. Porter healthy we could have to big DT's to clog the middle next year with complimenting DT's like Ojomo, Grimble, and Forston.

That's a big if.

Has this kid been healthy for more than a week since he's been here?

Advertisement

That's a big if.

I realize it's a big question mark, but if he does stay healthy we could be better at DT than any of us thought possible.

That's a big if.

the only game he was healthy he was in the backfield all game long and i says to myself, "****, this guy is better than forston".

Advertisement
Would love to have a healthy Porter and Forston to go along with Smith, Grimble, Ojomo and Pierre.

Against GT, Smith had the best game from a DT here in a long time. Totally controlled the middle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back