Darian Stephenson

Advertisement
Advertisement
no disrespect but wtf is that?!

Preferred walk on from Navy. Originally from Miami.

Not sure if he is on scholarship now though.

Screenshot_20190727-100437.png

Preferred walk on from Navy. Originally from Miami.

Not sure if he is on scholarship now though.

View attachment 91201

Darian Stephenson is rated about the same as Lacedrick Brunson, who is one of the gator's backup linebackers that was offered by Randy Shannon himself. Rankings are pretty dumb but I just love the idea that the star-***** gators have a guy on scholarship who is at the talent-level of our walk-ons

Is Darian Stephenson on scholarship?

He is a guy I'd imagine will be counted on this year with our lack of LB depth.

Brooks, Joyner and Huff are the ones we will rely on for depth. Right now 95% of the time it will only be 2 LBs in the field. So we can say we’re 3 deep at LB.
0 chance Stephenson is relied upon for anything significant on this team.

Brooks, Joyner and Huff are the ones we will rely on for depth. Right now 95% of the time it will only be 2 LBs in the field. So we can say we’re 3 deep at LB.

is it safe to say that for huff this year tho? he wont be getting in till late as it stands and may not be close to ready for the fall (obviously just assumptions by me on being ready but we've seen Hill gassed and he played years of D1 football).

Advertisement
is it safe to say that for huff this year tho? he wont be getting in till late as it stands and may not be close to ready for the fall (obviously just assumptions by me on being ready but we've seen Hill gassed and he played years of D1 football).

Huff will get in. Hill has enough time to get into better shape.

Huff will get in. Hill has enough time to get into better shape.

no i know **** get in, im saying about being in game shape and ready to contribute on the field. getting in august and being ready for d1 football as a frosh will be tough imo. i used hill as an example bc hes a dude who's played years of d1 football and obviously he just got in and hes not in shape right now. i cant imagine the shape huff will be in to be ready to be a contributor right out of the gate

no i know **** get in, im saying about being in game shape and ready to contribute on the field. getting in august and being ready for d1 football as a frosh will be tough imo. i used hill as an example bc hes a dude who's played years of d1 football and obviously he just got in and hes not in shape right now. i cant imagine the shape huff will be in to be ready to be a contributor right out of the gate

Agreed being in shape will be an issue. But I still see Frierson and Smith for example ahead of Stephenson if need another Lb outside Brooks or Joyner

Trevon Hill will be fine. He’ll get in shape in about a week or 2. However, he’s a 5th year senior that’s done this 4 times before and is built for it. Huff is gonna take a RS at this point.

Advertisement
Football shape is different. Hill hasn't had a real football practice since september of last year. He only played 3 games before he got kicked off the team. He will be good in a couple weeks.

Is Darian Stephenson on scholarship?

He is a guy I'd imagine will be counted on this year with our lack of LB depth.
If the kid works his tail off and earns a spot then by all means let him run...

Advertisement
What about Special Teams?

Football shape is different. Hill hasn't had a real football practice since september of last year. He only played 3 games before he got kicked off the team. He will be good in a couple weeks.

no i know that. i was just using that as an example. i know hill will be ready and has done this for years, but for huff, i dont see him contributing this year in a major way

Advertisement
Back