Darell Jackson decommits from Tenn.

Odin

Junior
Do we take him if Mason doesn't come or could miami like him as a big DE,he's about 6-5 260.

Advertisement
I think there's a chance he is in play as a backup plan, but I haven't followed anything on him in a month or so.

Is he projected as a DT? Not folowing his recruitment, but looking at his offer list he may have been dropped

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They won't take him. Only lineman we would take would be Mason smith all the spots left are going to spots that we are lacking depth cb,ol,qb

Didn’t happen last year even though we had an awful season. Between last years class and this years, I think we’re finally building something real and sustainable.
You are right. I went back and looked and we dropped a number of guys. We got Williams back, lost guys early in the cycle, and I think Height was the only casualty and he played the staff. We lost a number of 2021 guys but got them all back.

Advertisement
Didn’t happen last year even though we had an awful season. Between last years class and this years, I think we’re finally building something real and sustainable.
Yep. I made sure to say 'a few years ago' as I was not including last year's class. It sure would be nice to get 3 or more years of top 15 classes in a row to build some quality depth as opposed to a couple good ones and then a poor one, rinse, wash, repeat.

I'm actually very surprised that we only have 2 commits for next year. Feel like we have always had a lot more by this point the recruiting cycle. Not necessarily a bad thing, just surprising.

Y’all want miami to take every kid hahah I guess some of you don’t know how to count to 24. We don’t have spots for all these kids.

Advertisement
Back