Dare I say, ex....cite...d....Excited?

TheU1988

It's Not A Lie If You Believe It.
I absolutely hate that I can't stop from being excited about the GT game.

Here's my take on the game:

We don't feel like Miami is very good (myself included), and I also don't feel like Georgia Tech is exactly a world beater. I still don't see Miami making the "noise" a lot of posters here seem to think they can/will make, but I have a feeling tomorrow's game will, at the very least, be exciting.

Two teams that aren't very good, competing for a garbage ACC Coastal advantage on prime time television. I could see this game being a sloppy, uninteresting 10-7 type of game, or the complete opposite and being somewhat of a repeat of the 2012 comeback that Miami won 42-36.

I don't expect a win, and at the same time, I don't expect a loss. To be honest, I have no idea what to expect out of this game tomorrow night. And therefore, I am somewhat excited.

That being said, insert negative remarks about this coaching staff <here>. Let's alcohol, everyone.

Advertisement
This is your quintessential Coastal clash. Two ****** teams going toe to toe like a couple dudes with beer bellies at a Tough Man Contest. It'll be exciting yet irrelevant in the big picture.

We don't feel like Miami is very good (myself included), and I also don't feel like Georgia Tech is exactly a world beater. I still don't see Miami making the "noise" a lot of posters here seem to think they can/will make, but I have a feeling tomorrow's game will, at the very least, be exciting.

Two teams that aren't very good, competing for a garbage ACC Coastal advantage on prime time television. I could see this game being a sloppy, uninteresting 10-7 type of game, or the complete opposite and being somewhat of a repeat of the 2012 comeback that Miami won 42-36.

I don't expect a win, and at the same time, I don't expect a loss. To be honest, I have no idea what to expect out of this game tomorrow night. And therefore, I am somewhat excited.

That being said, insert negative remarks about this coaching staff <here>. Let's alcohol, everyone.
dude youre a fan.. just enjoy the game. its ok to be excited.

It's always great to beat GT's head in. But some wouldnt know this, they aren't the most gracious of winners either. So being there tomorrow night if they win will be a long walk back to the car.

Advertisement

If you have to apologize for being excited about an upcoming game, maybe you shouldn't visit here since it seems to be bringing you down.

This is your quintessential Coastal clash. Two ****** teams going toe to toe like a couple dudes with beer bellies at a Tough Man Contest. It'll be exciting yet irrelevant in the big picture.

Absolutely. It will lead to the inevitable nothingness feeling topped with possible alcohol poisoning and an increased disdain for this entire coaching staff.

But still, it could be fun. For a while anyway.

It's always great to beat GT's head in. But some wouldnt know this, they aren't the most gracious of winners either. So being there tomorrow night if they win will be a long walk back to the car.

You may have to fight someone.

Either way.

Set the tone early.

If you think about it Georgia Tech started the ultimate decline of UM football. They beat us in the Orange Bowl when we were ranked #3 and we never bounced back.

Advertisement

If you have to apologize for being excited about an upcoming game, maybe you shouldn't visit here since it seems to be bringing you down.

It wasn't exactly an apology. It was more like a thread about Miami football. On a Miami football message board. I thought it was relevant.

If anyone should be apologizing, it's the coaches. They should be apologizing to the fans. And more-so, the kids on the team. Especially your Duke's and Denzel's that came back another year for THIS.

If you think about it Georgia Tech started the ultimate decline of UM football. They beat us in the Orange Bowl when we were ranked #3 and we never bounced back.

Yes good point....then the bowl game vs LSU just drove it home some more

It wasn't exactly an apology. It was more like a thread about Miami football. On a Miami football message board. I thought it was relevant.

If anyone should be apologizing, it's the coaches. They should be apologizing to the fans. And more-so, the kids on the team. Especially your Duke's and Denzel's that came back another year for THIS.

Agreed the coaches are ***, but where else was Duke gonna go?

Wasn't that 2012 comeback against Al's defensive mentor? Anyway, GT, is the one team Al has good history of beating. Coached against Johnson back at Temple. However, GT still seems to give us fits every year anyway, so I have no confidence.

Advertisement

Wasn't that 2012 comeback against Al's defensive mentor? Anyway, GT, is the one team Al has good history of beating. Coached against Johnson back at Temple. However, GT still seems to give us fits every year anyway, so I have no confidence.

FWIW, "Joe and the Pro" also picked a GT upset. Frankly, I see us winning since this controlled defensive philosophy of d'O works best against this type of O.

excited as well, but my heart is telling me yes, and my mind is telling me no.. we are a dogshyt road team under grohlden

Agreed the coaches are ***, but where else was Duke gonna go?

Yeah, true story. I may have got ahead of myself with The Duke "coming back" statement. I stand by the Denzel statement. AND FWIW, they should still apologize to Duke. Just in general. And us.

Advertisement
I believe

I believe that

I believe that we

I believe that we will

I believe that we will...I don't know

It will feel good to be 2-0 in the Coastal after this one. This is the 1 offense in all of college football that DNo knows how to out-SCHEEEME!!
DP gets at least 1 season highlight hit on that QB tomorrow!

If not, we are fubar...

Golden is 3-3 against Johnson. I wonder if Al has a winning record against anyone after 5 or more games.

Edit: Since we've beaten Duke 3 out of 4, my question is answered.

Advertisement
Back