Dantonio MSU

Advertisement
I’m a little surprised they didn’t fire him after this year, before the bonus kicked in.

Now, they’ll be stuck with him if he continues to go 6-6.

Dantonio is the kind of guy that has maxed out what Michigan State can be. They are historically a 8-10 win program under him, with the occasional huge year. That's all you are going to get out of that program. I'll never understand why he insists on staying there, maybe he's comfortable there with those expectations.

Dantonio is the kind of guy that has maxed out what Michigan State can be. They are historically a 8-10 win program under him, with the occasional huge year. That's all you are going to get out of that program. I'll never understand why he insists on staying there, maybe he's comfortable there with those expectations.

Lately they’ve only been going about 7-6.

That’s after he himself raised the expectations by having 2-3 loss seasons.

Advertisement
They have to recruit well out of state. Dantonio has done a remarkable jerb.

Advertisement
Enos should go to Iowa or Wisconsin. DA is way overpaid... but he was a nasty *** DC.

29596AD1-B721-4D2A-B603-CB7B2BDB2162.gif

Advertisement
I was hoping Dantonio would fired and Miami would go after MSU DL Coach Ron Burton. The man simply puts out monsters year after year.

Go Canes

Perhaps you should take a look at Saban's "stellar" record when he coached at Mich. St.

They were "stuck" with him for awhile, too.

I’m a little surprised they didn’t fire him after this year, before the bonus kicked in.

Now, they’ll be stuck with him if he continues to go 6-6.

Advertisement
MSU is turning into a dumpster fire, I'm surprised Dantonio didn't get fired after this past season.

After 2018, instead of firing his offensive staff, he simply had everybody change positions. Literally every person on the offensive staff had a new role, including the OC, who got demoted. It was unreal, I've never heard of anything like that ever happening

MSU is turning into a dumpster fire, I'm surprised Dantonio didn't get fired after this past season.

After 2018, instead of firing his offensive staff, he simply had everybody change positions. Literally every person on the offensive staff had a new role, including the OC, who got demoted. It was unreal, I've never heard of anything like that ever happening
You Michigan state fans should trust Mark D.

You Michigan state fans should trust Mark D.

I'm not a Michigan State fan, at all. They're a joke at this point, no better than what Miami has been the last two years. They're lucky they closed with Maryland/Rutgers or they wouldn't have made a bowl. Dantonio should 100% be gone after next year but probably won't be because their athletic department is worse than Miami's

I'm not a Michigan State fan, at all. They're a joke at this point, no better than what Miami has been the last two years. They're lucky they closed with Maryland/Rutgers or they wouldn't have made a bowl. Dantonio should 100% be gone after next year but probably won't be because their athletic department is worse than Miami's
Like I said..I’d trust Mark D..they aren’t annually gonna just win 10/11 games..it’s a program that RS a lot and grooms their talent. A bad season or 2 isn’t shocking. They’ll be fine up there

Advertisement
Back