Dante anderson

Wondering what going on with this kid at one point top 40 in rankings now I see pop brother begging on twitter for schools to recruit him looks like he’s not getting recruited at all, what’s the word ??

Advertisement
Maybe we will have room, about to finish second for a bunch of blue chips and may be able to circle back.

Pictures they showed of him during season he looked 200 pounds and teams maybe don't want to risk a spot on such a tweener

He needs a real college training program at what 6'3'' he can add 55-60 pounds and become a really good DE. He's not a plug and play like Shemar...but, if you can get him in and let him redshirt and do nothing but eat, sleep and think football for the year he will be ready.

Advertisement
Accepted a PWO to FSU, wow never heard of a high 3 star - low 4 star walking on somewhere
Kid has been advised poorly.

He basically just wanted to be a package deal nd stay in fla or follow his boy. Should of just took one of the power 5 or group of 5 offers. Never thought he was all that s his size currently and narrow frame didnt do it for me. But to pass up on offers i guess he is banking on himself...i dont see it happening and especilly at fsu.

Advertisement

He basically just wanted to be a package deal nd stay in fla or follow his boy. Should of just took one of the power 5 or group of 5 offers. Never thought he was all that s his size currently and narrow frame didnt do it for me. But to pass up on offers i guess he is banking on himself...i dont see it happening and especilly at fsu.
How big is he for real? I’ve heard 6’1.5 195

Accepted a PWO to FSU, wow never heard of a high 3 star - low 4 star walking on somewhere
Seeing all your friends go to P5 schools so you prefer to walk on instead of a full ride to a g5 school and ball out. FSU is gonna go portal diving and bench this kid.
1639584204301.jpeg

It's his frame that always concerned me. Like you mentioned, too narrow (especially at the hips).

Advertisement
Advertisement
This has got to be some of the dumbest **** I've ever heard. Dude is turning down a free education somewhere smfh. Talk about having horrible "advisors".

This has got to be some of the dumbest **** I've ever heard. Dude is turning down a free education somewhere smfh. Talk about having horrible "advisors".
And fsu is broke, it's not like he went to Bama where you get all the extra ****

Advertisement
Back