DannyBoyCane got an NIL deal to go to Final Four!

Advertisement
Funny. But as an aside, it is understood that the guy is on disability due to his challenges, and any short-term employment or "NIL" could really mess that up. He is aging quickly and is going to need his check to continue to survive, especially after his relatives die off.

He loves Miami with all his heart. God bless him. I like to laugh with him, not at him. Life isn't fair and it can be very cruel and hard.

Last edited:
Funny. But it is understood that the guy is on disability due to his challenges, and any short-term employment or "NIL" could really mess that up. He is aging quickly and is going to need his check to continue to survive, especially after his relatives die off.

He loves Miami with all his heart. God bless him. I like to laugh with him, not at him. Life isn't fair and life can be very cruel and hard.
You clearly didn't watch the video. My title was sarcasm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny. But as an aside, it is understood that the guy is on disability due to his challenges, and any short-term employment or "NIL" could really mess that up. He is aging quickly and is going to need his check to continue to survive, especially after his relatives die off.

He loves Miami with all his heart. God bless him. I like to laugh with him, not at him. Life isn't fair and it can be very cruel and hard.
He porsts here under several screen names.

So I've heard and read.

Advertisement
I work with people on the spectrum. Hate to break it to some of you, but he really doesn't understand the sarcasm. This is why he so adamantly denies stuff. All the while dudes just laugh at him. Not saying OP is doing it but ****... The mother ****** is now on Bar Stool - SMH.

I never got it, never will. The man has special needs!

Advertisement

facts

I have laughed at him I wont cap. but I hope for the best

Advertisement
Back