DannyBoy Marrero at it again

Worst local pride I’ve ever seen. My homeboy is a huge SC fan; his Lil cousin just commited to Oregon. You know what he told me? Got love for my cousin, but it’s still SC on mine.

Yet, we got local coaches and reporters tweeting congrats to turn coats and re-tweeting dumb-a$$ postings like this. Get that chump off our site, fa real!

Advertisement
So I get the vitriol against Marrero, but what is the story with the negative vibes towards Ariz? Seems the knives are out for Pete too- did he do something other than leave the site?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This was Marrero's opportunity to shine and learn from his previous mistakes. With the head dog, Ariz gone it was the opportunity for Marrero to grab hold and let go of the SEC dong, and start riding out like Pete has. Instead, he makes the same mistakes over and over. I can't imagine DMoney investing into Marrero as the new face of CiS. It wouldn't go over well.

Advertisement
How does GA sign the most 5*'s ever (7) while bama who's won multiple ships in the past decade has never had more than 6? Is GA the new Mississippi?

If we boot Marrero, where will we get our news on 2022 prospects?
Via copy and paste from other websites, just like we got it for the first few years on this site, just like we got it the last several months on this site, and just like we will get it moving forward.

How does GA sign the most 5*'s ever (7) while bama who's won multiple ships in the past decade has never had more than 6? Is GA the new Mississippi?

Booster fatigue and satisfaction. Once you win 5 titles, it's a little harder to rile up the support. In other words, Georgia outbid them.

Advertisement
Back