Danny Boy Cane makes prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought it was Heather Dinich’s hoo ha that screwed with his mind. But I have been wrong before. Bears and biiiiiitches!!! It’s a crazy world.

Semper Canes!!!

Temple's got some things to prove so they'll play with a chip on their shoulder. They'll want to show their defense wasn't centered around Roche and that Diaz was no loss for them.
We better take that chip, dip it in some sauce, and beat the breaks off of them. If there ever was a time for this program to come out and dominate a team from the word go, it's now. The stars are aligned for us. New, OC, New QB both with records of destroying this team, along with an informant now in our camp, we better have 21 on them by the end of the 1st qtr. If i don't see Perry in the game by the middle to the end of the 3rd qtr, i'm going to be ****ed.

We better take that chip, dip it in some sauce, and beat the breaks off of them. If there ever was a time for this program to come out and dominate a team from the word go, it's now. The stars are aligned for us. New, OC, New QB both with records of destroying this team, along with an informant now in our camp, we better have 21 on them by the end of the 1st qtr. If i don't see Perry in the game by the middle to the end of the 3rd qtr, i'm going to be ****ed.
Fvck yes! This is the guy I want sitting on the barstool next to me.

Advertisement
Per the Bear, he’s the one that’s lying. 🤷🏾‍♂️
1590360111568.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back