2024 Daniel Kaelin (QB) Bellevue West NE

CANEMC

⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium
Another young prospect from the Omaha area. Class of 2024 QB with great pocket presence and accuracy. Plays at the same high school as Kaden Helms and Micah Riley. Just picked up his 1st offer from FSU yesterday and then Nebraska. This kid is the goods. He played JV last year but look for his recruitment to explode in 2021.

1622557493220.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another young solid QB from Omaha getting major offers (2025 prospect). His dad is the CEO and founder of Battle Sports. Has a home in Fort Lauderdale too, and Sebastian plays on multiple 7v7 teams all over the country. Ole Miss and BC offered him recently. Very accurate passer and a true field general. His only knock right now is his arm strength and height (5'9ish), but he should grow into 6'0-6'1 range. I'm pulling for him just off the name alone.

kaelin is legit. Good height, nice arm, etc.

I’ve seen him and Circo throw in person

Advertisement
kaelin is legit. Good height, nice arm, etc.

I’ve seen him and Circo throw in person

Circo recently transferred to Omaha North. That will be interesting since they're typically a run-oriented offense.

Zane Flores is another QB getting a lot of attention. Good arm strength. He can really sling it.

Circo recently transferred to Omaha North. That will be interesting since they're typically a run-oriented offense.

Zane Flores is another QB getting a lot of attention. Good arm strength. He can really sling it.

Circo is tiny…..He’s not the same level as Kaelin atleast at this point.

Circo is tiny…..He’s not the same level as Kaelin atleast at this point.

As stated, but Circo can play. And Kaelin has to show it with pads on now. Saw him play a few games where he didn't live up to the hype.

Advertisement
I am a Bellevue West alum (class of 1990). West was just an average football team during my years there. Never made the state playoffs. However, they did beat Creighton Prep but also got curb stomped by Omaha Central and Calvin Jones. The best player to come out of Bellevue West during my time was Erick Strickland (played bball at Univ Nebraska and then multiple teams in the nba).

Kids family likely has money, it's a costly place to live. Similar home values to Coral Gables, at least Bellevue in general. Any idea how many INT's to go with those TD numbers?

Just realized he's from Bellevue, Nebraska, not Washington. Scratch that similar home value part.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am a Bellevue West alum (class of 1990). West was just an average football team during my years there. Never made the state playoffs. However, they did beat Creighton Prep but also got curb stomped by Omaha Central and Calvin Jones. The best player to come out of Bellevue West during my time was Erick Strickland (played bball at Univ Nebraska and then multiple teams in the nba).

Strick is the best athlete to ever come out of B.West. All-state football, baseball and basketball. Played in the NBA for 10 seasons.

As far as the football program, Mike Huffman arrived and implemented the Spread Offense. Based it off Oregon's success, and the rest is history.

Strick is the best athlete to ever come out of B.West. All-state football, baseball and basketball. Played in the NBA for 10 seasons.

As far as the football program, Mike Huffman arrived and implemented the Spread Offense. Based it off Oregon's success, and the rest is history.
Yep. Erick was amazing.

Also, Bellevue West’s fight song is Oregon’s fight song with different lyrics.

Advertisement
Another young solid QB from Omaha getting major offers (2025 prospect). His dad is the CEO and founder of Battle Sports. Has a home in Fort Lauderdale too, and Sebastian plays on multiple 7v7 teams all over the country. Ole Miss and BC offered him recently. Very accurate passer and a true field general. His only knock right now is his arm strength and height (5'9ish), but he should grow into 6'0-6'1 range. I'm pulling for him just off the name alone.

Great find @CANEMC , he was offered today

Advertisement
Back