Daniel Faalele Has Officially Gone Nation Wide.....

Advertisement
Odogwu squared. ... How the heck does IMG afford so many players on scholarship? This kid has to be full boat or near to it. Do they take out an option on his future professional earnings?

No. Most kids at img aren't on full scholarships. Even the star kids usually paid a portion of the tuition to come.

Got any impression on Faalele as a prospect?

Yes I do. Here is my impression on him "OH MY GOD" please sweet baby jeezus

Advertisement
get him on the phone with Mt Mckinnie

Need to get him on campus for a visit and for DJ Vasiljevic to come through with a couple cases of VB and a paint sized can of Vegemite.

He was on campus about a month ago

We at the table?

Honestly he hasn't really firmly established what his table will be. But from knowing his makeup & the fact that we have few of the kids he knows in the country on our team I'm pretty sure we'll have a place established there to say the least. It's just a guess,but I do know he loved campus when he came through.

I've talked and stood next to Bryant, biggest dude I've been next to before. To think thus guy is bigger, he's basically gotta have his size and the width of big Vince.....who is the widest human being I've ever been next to. He just looks so **** solid, like the worlds strongest men competitors. Looks the part and it'll be interesting to see how he plays.

Once Miami learns how much Bob Marley means to Polynesian's Rohan Marley will be permanently on the staff as Poly-Pipeline Director.

There is no reason why we haven't already been landing Samoan's and Tongan's for the trenches over the last 30 years. We have the closest thing to South Pacific climate and Rohan Marley.

Let's fvckin do this!!

get him on the phone with Mt Mckinnie

Need to get him on campus for a visit and for DJ Vasiljevic to come through with a couple cases of VB and a paint sized can of Vegemite.

He was on campus about a month ago

We at the table?

Honestly he hasn't really firmly established what his table will be. But from knowing his makeup & the fact that we have few of the kids he knows in the country on our team I'm pretty sure we'll have a place established there to say the least. It's just a guess,but I do know he loved campus when he came through.

I'll take any insight from you that I can get. He's my #1 overall OT prospect this cycle on potential alone. Could be a day 1 starter although I honestly would prefer to redshirt him if we have to, just to make sure he's 100% ready mentally. Also, the kid has barely strength trained and conditioned so a redshirt could really benefit him to make sure he stays healthy and knows how to use his raw ability at a higher level.

Advertisement
This young man is looking to help out his mom and brothers so look for her to get a H-1 job from some bag man booster from one the usual suspect schools.

Once Miami learns how much Bob Marley means to Polynesian's Rohan Marley will be permanently on the staff as Poly-Pipeline Director.

There is no reason why we haven't already been landing Samoan's and Tongan's for the trenches over the last 30 years. We have the closest thing to South Pacific climate and Rohan Marley.

Let's fvckin do this!!

It would be great to be able to use Rohan. I was with him about a month ago. Not sure if you know what he's on now, but he's filthy right now from a coffee company he started up after he split with Lauren. He really is an introvert. He ain't interested in that stuff. It would be great to establish a pipeline with them but they ain't leaving the byu,utah,usc line. Tosh lupoi started all that **** up.i believe he's unemployed right now actually.

Let's fvckin do this!!

It would be great to be able to use Rohan. I was with him about a month ago. Not sure if you know what he's on now, but he's filthy right now from a coffee company he started up after he split with Lauren. He really is an introvert. He ain't interested in that stuff. It would be great to establish a pipeline with them but they ain't leaving the byu,utah,usc line. Tosh lupoi started all that **** up.i believe he's unemployed right now actually.

Still at Bama unfortunately.

Advertisement

Let's fvckin do this!!

Still at Bama unfortunately.

I thought I heard a month or so ago that he was gone

Let's fvckin do this!!

Tosh started what up?

They will leave that Mormon pipeline once they see The Morning Sun trust me. I've lived with them.

Let's fvckin do this!!

Tosh started what up?

They will leave that Mormon pipeline once they see The Morning Sun trust me. I've lived with them.

He didn't exactly start it up but he got tons of funding for their camps & some schools while he was at Washington. I forget the exact story but I read a few years back a story about the dude from Notre dame where he was crediting tosh for being such an integral part in making American football a priority in the islands. Most of them were real big on rugby before football apparently.

It would be a beautiful thing to get a pipeline going there. Those dudes are built for this **** & they're work ethic & drives are insane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This young man is looking to help out his mom and brothers so look for her to get a H-1 job from some bag man booster from one the usual suspect schools.

So you got the mom moving from Australia?

Advertisement
Back