2024 Daniel Akinkunmi - 3 star OL - New offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need interior guys ready to play next year. Lee, Cohen, and possibly Rivers are gone after this season.
Presuming he stays healthy and starts each game this season, Rivers is leaving after a one year showcase of durability? Even though this is his 4th season, he has a total of like 10ish career starts. He’d need a stellar year to consider going to the NFL for the ‘24 draft. I think he’s more likely our starting LG next year.

Hopefully the next coach likes him
dave chappelle what GIF
Retarded

Have you heard of a guy name Cooper and a Giant named Kinsler.
I expect atleast 1 portal OL as well. I think we should get 1`every year.
Who is going to be behind those guys though? Still need quality depth in case of injuries.

Advertisement
Have you heard of a guy name Cooper and a Giant named Kinsler.
I expect atleast 1 portal OL as well. I think we should get 1`every year.

No doubt we will hunt the portal again to fill gaps in the roster left by the previous coaching staff. Once Mario gets 3-4 classes of his own guys, then you will see less portal activity.

I expect Miami to be heavy in the portal again next year for OL, QB, S, DT.

Advertisement
No doubt we will hunt the portal again to fill gaps in the roster left by the previous coaching staff. Once Mario gets 3-4 classes of his own guys, then you will see less portal activity.

I expect Miami to be heavy in the portal again next year for OL, QB, S, DT.

If we assume just obvious/no big loss "surprise" attrition

I think DB/DT/QB will be the main portal spots this year

Wouldn't rule out DE or WR either though.

He has definitely been marketing himself, which is smart and also brought mom on his travels. As a single mother it will be interesting to see how she adjusts to his relocation abroad if she can't get a greencard. Getting a tourist visa is one thing, but a greencard is a massive undertaking. His student visa will be easy. The other elephant in the room is on a student visa he won't be able to earn significant NIL money in the US, but can earn money outside the US. OU has a lot of Oil money, so those companies can offer mom work visa jobs with ridiculous salaries.

Go Canes

I already know what mom looks like if you are posting about her

Advertisement

Yeah WR may need some help depending on how the class fills out. Looking at the current depth chart it is a below average room currently without a ton of depth

I expect 17-20 portal kids most years. We will find a legit QB either someone looking for a big year before they head to the league or a younger kid who knows he will play. DT continued to be an issue and I’m not sold Jones inks here. The fact this program can’t get Receivers and DTs is stupid

I expect 17-20 portal kids most years. We will find a legit QB either someone looking for a big year before they head to the league or a younger kid who knows he will play. DT continued to be an issue and I’m not sold Jones inks here. The fact this program can’t get Receivers and DTs is stupid
I’m confused and maybe I’m reading this wrong but you expect to add 17-20 portal kids each year?

Advertisement
Back