clg003 Junior Premium Joined Feb 2, 2014 Messages 3,814 Aug 12, 2025 #2 Well if we know one thing about Dana... its that he likes to lowball athletes. No NIL impact thats for sure...
Well if we know one thing about Dana... its that he likes to lowball athletes. No NIL impact thats for sure...
grover Senior Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 19,596 Aug 12, 2025 #3 $6 Million? I've never heard even close to that. I've hear 3-4, a few 4.5.
pcitycane All American Premium Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 17,206 Aug 12, 2025 #4 grover said: $6 Million? I've never heard even close to that. I've hear 3-4, a few 4.5. Click to expand... He must assume Carson will hit his incentives
grover said: $6 Million? I've never heard even close to that. I've hear 3-4, a few 4.5. Click to expand... He must assume Carson will hit his incentives