Dan Sileo

Yeah focus on Sileo because he is the one running Miami into the ground. Some of you are as useless as **** on men

So as not to face real problems, some humans need to create a bogeyman to assign faults. Some have chosen Sileo. Al has chosen his players. I choose the Board Of Garbage.

Advertisement
Sileo may be a louded mouth crazy man, but if our head coach had as much passion as he does, we win another National Championship.

Why is he a douche bag? Because he recognized that Al Golden was incompetent and a danger to the Miami Hurricane Program before 95% of fans? He has been right from day #1. Al Golden is a used cars salesman with no ability to coach or recruit at this level. He needs to be fired. He needed to be fired last year.

Genetics? Environment? Who knows?

Whether or not Sileo is a d-bag is totally irrelevant. He's right on this issue. Golden is bad for the program.

Try to find ex players that are in support of this bunch. There's only one that I can think of and that's DBJ. He's a shill.

And DBJ is a shill for the Program, not for Golden.

The minute Golden gets fired, DBJ will suck up to the next coach. It's his job. Sileo got fired because he was unprofessional, no matter how right he was. You don't burn bridges like he did between 560 and the Administration and keep your job. Donna called up and had his a$$ fired. Sileo admitted as much in a column he wrote for "Talkers" magazine.

That said, Sileo was right about everything that was wrong with direction of the program since Butch left. Nobody wants to admit it because Sileo is such a blowhard.

Advertisement

The minute Golden gets fired, DBJ will suck up to the next coach. It's his job. Sileo got fired because he was unprofessional, no matter how right he was. You don't burn bridges like he did between 560 and the Administration and keep your job. Donna called up and had his a$$ fired. Sileo admitted as much in a column he wrote for "Talkers" magazine.

That said, Sileo was right about everything that was wrong with direction of the program since Butch left. Nobody wants to admit it because Sileo is such a blowhard.

True.

Apathy has set in. It's quiet because former players do not any change and have been told as such...

THIS

Advertisement
Why is he a douche bag? Because he recognized that Al Golden was incompetent and a danger to the Miami Hurricane Program before 95% of fans? He has been right from day #1. Al Golden is a used cars salesman with no ability to coach or recruit at this level. He needs to be fired. He needed to be fired last year.

Nature or nurture. It's a mystery.

LUTHER R CAMPBELLVerified account ‏@unclelukereal1

I just got off the phone with a former UM Player a NFL HOF he said to me where's all the former player's who came out after Randy now
Not sure what Luke is talking about on this one. Plenty of former players have been trashing Golden publicly. Unfortunately it's falling on deaf ears relative to the people who are actually in a position to make a change.

And Sileo is a complete douche but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so preach on brother douchebag.

Advertisement
I was wrong, Selio did know what he was talking about. See Al!!!! It isn't that hard to admit you're wrong. Now, since we seem to be stuck with you, scrap your stupid defense and find a real one. I suggest looking at any film from before you got here.

I'm suddenly a huge Sillyo fan. He's not exactly a wordsmith, but at least he has passion and isn't scared to express himself unlike our corporatized former players who have a much larger stage than Sillyo. The star NFL guys could make a huge difference if they displayed half the passion of Sillyo.

Advertisement
Back