Dan Radakovich on Joe Rose Today

Hoyacane1620

Heisman Winner
Premium

Topics include NIL, Transfer portal, facilities upgrade and Mario & staff....

Advertisement
There’s a reason y I wanted this guy as our AD. F; dude almost verbatim what many of us have said here regarding NIL, The Portal, and the perception/importance of facilities to compliment the already built in features of The City.

Such a better interview than Blake

Last edited:
Didn't even listen.

BeautifulIdenticalGadwall-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
The Miami athletic department, and in particular the football progrum, is unrecognizable from just 3-1/2 months ago. True professionals are roaming The Hecht and Greentree.
There’s still some internal staffing I wish he’d fix in the dept. That are akin to the strawley and Blake mindset. If he purges that then I’ll be happy. (The mindset is northwestern or Illinois kind of teams being acceptable) they’re still in some depts.

Advertisement
There’s still some internal staffing I wish he’d fix in the dept. That are akin to the strawley and Blake mindset. If he purges that then I’ll be happy. (The mindset is northwestern or Illinois kind of teams being acceptable) they’re still in some depts.
Can’t cut off your nose to spite your face. Some probably remain just to keep the daily operations in tact for the time being. Those from the old regime will either get on board, whittle themselves out, or be asked to find another job.

Leadership, vision and know how are key ingredients to rebuild any organization. We have the two leaders in the right places to lead us back to the top, Mario and Dan. We also have to be honest, it's not like we were a completely bottom of college football team. The structural and organizational part is coming together quickly. Remodeling and building top rated facilities will take more time for obvious reasons. Team wise we all honestly know there were at least 3 games we should have won. 10-11 wins this season is not unreasonable with the current talent and staff. The rebuild is big but not HUGE.

Advertisement
I used to think coaches were the end all be all of a successful program. But the AD sets the tone. A great one makes things happen. This is what it's supposed to feel like at the University of Miami.
An open wallet will do that. I can't fault any of our previous coaches 100%, because none of them were given the resources Mario is getting. Look at the coaching budget Randy Shannon and Al Golden were given. Holy ****. How did we expect to actually compete? Manny was given the green light to hire Lashlee, and it paid off, but that's peanuts compared to Mario hiring some of the best of the best at every **** position.

If Mario can't win with this support, it's all on him. I have never seen UM go all in like this, so there are no excuses, at all. I personally think he has put together not only a staff full of big names, but a staff of A+ coaches that should complement each other very well.

I'd be shocked if we don't see major improvement this year. This is the year we start to pull away from the average programs in the Coastal, and it's about **** time.

Advertisement
Regardless of Miami being a private institution and having a smaller student body.. Miami should've never been that far behind when it came to facilities.
IMO, the same thing happened at UM and fsu and uf over the years.

Won for a long time, figured it would always be that way no matter what other schools were doing to get better and stood by with our collective thumbs up our asses while the all three programs went to ****.

Advertisement
Back