Dan Quinn Cowboys DC

twohourtour

Recruit
If the Cowboys implode like UM is and that staff gets fired I’d call Quinn. La Canfora (well respected) writes he’s open to college. He’s old enough to make Miami not a stepping stone and is the disciplinarian I’d like to see be head coach. This player friendly coaching is sh*t.

BD51B9FC-F5E1-4F67-93E6-A0537D9E61A2.jpeg

Advertisement
If the Cowboys implode like UM is and that staff gets fired I’d call Quinn. La Canfora (well respected) writes he’s open to college. He’s old enough to make Miami not a stepping stone and is the disciplinarian I’d like to see be head coach. This player friendly coaching is sh*t.

View attachment 155134

This is what this team needs. A coach, not a friend. They need a role model, not a peer. They need someone to hold them accountable. He's the one to do it. I bet you none of his defenses tackle like a bunch of pussies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need ideas bro.

Give us a candidate of your choosing.
Idk tbh but not quinn. I would look at kiffin, mario, fickell, napier, freeze(highly doubtful). If you looking at nfl guys I would say bieniemy chiefs oc, daboll bills oc and was at bama, joe brady.

Advertisement

View attachment 155134

**** no. Stop using cocaine

Advertisement
Idk tbh but not quinn. I would look at kiffin, mario, fickell, napier, freeze(highly doubtful). If you looking at nfl guys I would say bieniemy chiefs oc, daboll bills oc and was at bama, joe brady.

I like the ideas. Particularly Bieniemy. We can pray!

Advertisement
Back