Dan Mullen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen is a very solid HC, if he had Mario work ethic and recruiting he would be a Top 10 HC in college.
For all the "he doesn't recruit" talk he was Top 10 or knocking on the door every year. Not saying it's all world but he's not deserving his rep.

Advertisement
Supposedly met with Syracuse about HC job. **** that happens Syracuse will own mario to
Nope. That would be a terrible move for Mullen and Mario would bend him over the sink. I beat up on Mario plenty and it's mostly deserved but let's not overdo it folks. Syracuse just isn't in our stratosphere and Mario would kick the **** out of the Orange and Mullen. Mario frustrates the heck out of me because I know he can do so much better. Believe it or not I still support him because I'm a Hurricane and I want him to be successful. I want him to succeed because if he succeeds we succeed and I really want this program to succeed.

Would be an awful choice by Mullen.

His agent should call the Kentucky AD
college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
For a guy who isn't into recruiting, Syracuse would be a horrible job. Need to hop on a plane to find talent.

Supposedly met with Syracuse about HC job. **** that happens Syracuse will own mario to
Tell me you don’t know how the acc schedule works without telling me you don’t know how it works

Advertisement
Back