Coaching Dan Mullen OC Poll

Would Dan Mullen be a great fit as OC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes give me a two time NC winning OC who with even with Mclewain's players lit up the SEC with his offense.

You're worried about his weird personality and **** recruiting? Mario's is the perfect match to offset his weaknesses.

I am worried about his poor personnel choices though, but fvck it. Let's get him on a two year rental and win big things with TVD.

Advertisement
Yes give me a two time NC winning OC who with even with Mclewain's players lit up the SEC with his offense.

You're worried about his weird personality and **** recruiting? Mario's is the perfect match to offset his weaknesses.

I am worried about his poor personnel choices though, but fvck it. Let's get him on a two year rental and win big things with TVD.

Sure would be fun seeing him send Van Dimes like a fullback up the middle multiple times in a game.

Got to pay attention to the details.

I can't believe that some people actually think that this guy:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

...would ever, for a f'ing micro-second, let this god-****, lazy-*** recruiting, arrogant 🦎 🤡 take a **** at the Hecht, let alone assume a position of importance at Miami. Anyone who thinks there is even a chance in **** is out of their minds, or just plain-*** ignorant or dumb:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Anyone who voted yes on this needs to go back to school on Mario. Mario is an intense, workaholic, all-in alpha who picks his teeth with clowns like Mullen. Mario is a serious person. Mullen is an absolute weirdo.

Just because you can call plays and scheme well doesn't mean you're a good "fit" everywhere. And again, he's a subpar QB evaluator and coach and a LAZY-*** recruiter. Mario LITERALLY SAID if he expects his team to go all-in and show maximum work-ethic, then he (and his staff) need to as well. But Mullen, right. This question did not even need to be asked. Filter yourselves, people.

Last edited:
I can't believe that some people actually think that this guy:

View attachment 169093 View attachment 169104
View attachment 169095 View attachment 169098

...would ever, for a f'ing micro-second, let this god-****, lazy-*** recruiting, arrogant 🦎 🤡 take a **** at the Hecht, let alone assume a position of importance at Miami. Anyone who thinks there is even a chance in **** is out of their minds, or just plain-*** ignorant or dumb:

View attachment 169099 View attachment 169100 View attachment 169101
View attachment 169102 View attachment 169103

Anyone who voted yes on this needs to go back to school on Mario. Mario is an intense, workaholic, all-in alpha who picks his teeth with clowns like Mullen. Mario is a serious person. Mullen is an absolute weirdo.

Just because you can call plays and scheme well doesn't mean you're a good "fit" everywhere. And again, he's a subpar QB evaluator and coach and a LAZY-*** recruiter. Mario LITERALLY SAID if he expects his team to go all-in and show maximum work-ethic, then he (and his staff) need to as well. But Mullen, right. This question did not even need to be asked. Filter yourselves, people.

Mario is no more intense, alpha, elite recruiter or any other adjective than Urban Meyer, and my recollection is that Mullen did just fine under that regime.

Anyone who voted yes on this needs to go back to school on Mario. Mario is an intense, workaholic, all-in alpha who picks his teeth with clowns like Mullen. Mario is a serious person.

He spent 8 years under Urban Meyer. I think he can handle Mario.

If you guys want to argue about his fit philosophy wise or what you prefer we run, that's one thing. All this other nonsense has been disproven.

Advertisement

If you guys want to argue about his fit philosophy wise or what you prefer we run, that's one thing. All this other nonsense has been disproven.

LOL, look at Urban. The fake heart attacks at UF when his evaluations dipped, the 3-game suspension at OSU for sweeping the wife-abuser under the table for which he was forced out for, all the random weird crap, the scandals, the kicking his kicker and telling his staff what a winner he is at Jacksonville, trying to hire the racist S&C coach who got fired from Iowa, the instagram scandal, the guy leaves a wake of debris and turmoil everywhere he goes. He's a horrible decision maker who can't get out of his own way.

Mullen and Urban FIT together. You really don't see it? Just google Urban's name. No other words. Just his name. It's a crap-fest. Both these guys are very, very talented, but are incomplete coaches and humans. Mario creates a culture of effort and responsibility.

Mullen wouldn't make it halfway through the first staff meeting with Mario.

You literally helped cement my point. You guys don't understand Mario at all. He's a stand-up, loyal, diligent, dedicated, hard-working serious human being. He is not one to suffer fools. Mullen is that very fool, and again, he is a HORRIBLE recruiter and talent-evaluator. This isn't a PS3 game.

Advertisement

Under Meyer, though, he was an up-and-coming mid-30's coach in his first OC gig. Now he is a 13-year head coach who thinks he is the smartest guy in any room he happens to be in. Guys like that don'y typically do too well when they have to sit in the back seat again.

LOL, look at Urban. The fake heart attacks at UF when his evaluations dipped, the 3-game suspension at OSU for sweeping the wife-abuser under the table for which he was forced out for, all the random weird crap, the scandals, the kicking his kicker and telling his staff what a winner he is at Jacksonville, trying to hire the racist S&C coach who got fired from Iowa, the instagram scandal, the guy leaves a wake of debris and turmoil everywhere he goes. He's a horrible decision maker who can't get out of his own way.

Mullen and Urban FIT together. You really don't see it? Just google Urban's name. No other words. Just his name. Both these guys are very, very talented, but are incomplete coaches and humans. Mario creates a culture of effort and responsibility.

Mullen wouldn't make it halfway through the first staff meeting with Mario.

You literally helped cement my point. You guys don't understand Mario at all. He's a stand-up, loyal, diligent, hard-working serious human being. He is not one to suffer fools. Mullen is that very fool, and again, he is a HORRIBLE recruiter and talent-evaluator. This isn't a PS3 game.

Man gtfoh! Spare me the morality talk! Do I need to remind you of Cane history? When you win the way Meyer has at Bowling Green, Utah, Florida, and Ohio State, you can kiss my *** with the other bs.

Man gtfoh! Spare me the morality talk! Do I need to remind you of Cane history? When you win the way Meyer has at Bowling Green, Utah, Florida, and Ohio State, you can kiss my *** with the other bs.

Don't you have to ask yourself why the last three organizations he worked for wanted him to go away? With some guys, winning comes with a huge price.

Ego maniacs like urban and Saban so well in college not pros. He will win in college again. It’s same as basketball. Pitino and Calipari win everywhere but nba

Advertisement

Left Florida 11 years ago with his fake heart attack crap after realizing he had screwed up recruiting and a bunch of other things didn't go his way. Dude's rep is that of a quitter. Anytime there is adversity, he lies and runs.

Fired/forced out from OSU (golden parachuted) after the wife-abuse scandal for which he was suspended for three games. When was the last time a major coach was sat for 3 games by his own U?

Fired from Jacksonville for 9 zillion reasons.

You don't know CRAP about Canes history. Our history is about NOT QUITTING, about not running when there is adversity, not about covering for murderers, rapists and women abusers. You want me to kiss your ***? I want you to learn what it means to be a Cane.

Anyone who thinks Urban or Meyer would ever get a phone call from the U or Mario is a fool. Now go make me a cheeseburger.

If the mullet is such the OC/QB guru, why is he still unemployed? There’s been many OC’s hired or moved by other programs and yet he’s still unemployed.

Is his buyout money an issue?

Also, as far as his time with Urban the liar, remember all the **** that went down when they were at the gator.

Nonetheless, I’ll say it again, I’d be shocked if Mario hires this goofy m’fer.

Every person that reads this post should up vote it.

Think about what he has his quarterbacks do, and think about our quarterback stable.

This guy will only play quarterbacks that he thinks can run.

He has a fūcking well documented history of it.

He’s locked into that bullshlt - yes he’s a good play caller, but with his type of quarterback, so he’s not a guy we need or want.

Add to that his goofy offputting personality, so fūck him.
serious ? becuase I don’t know, did he modify with Trask, or run him a bunch too?

Advertisement
Under Meyer, though, he was an up-and-coming mid-30's coach in his first OC gig. Now he is a 13-year head coach who thinks he is the smartest guy in any room he happens to be in. Guys like that don'y typically do too well when they have to sit in the back seat again.
He would be the smartest offensive guy in the room here. TVD and Mullens would produce a Top 15 offense and TVD would shatter every Miami passing record, Bill O Brien was a huge ******* and was able to work under Saban, so it can be done. I think Mario could handle a coach like Mullen but I think Mullen will likely take a analyst job somewhere like most big name coaches do after their Fired

Left Florida 11 years ago with his fake heart attack crap after realizing he had screwed up recruiting and a bunch of other things didn't go his way. Dude's rep is that of a quitter. Anytime there is adversity, he lies and runs.

Fired/forced out from OSU (golden parachuted) after the wife-abuse scandal for which he was suspended for three games. When was the last time a major coach was sat for 3 games by his own U?

Fired from Jacksonville for 9 zillion reasons.

You don't know CRAP about Canes history. Our history is about NOT QUITTING, about not running when there is adversity, not about covering for murderers, rapists and women abusers. You want me to kiss your ***? I want you to learn what it means to be a Cane.

Anyone who thinks Urban or Meyer would ever get a phone call from the U or Mario is a fool. Now go make me a cheeseburger.

Bowling Green: 17-6

Utah: 22-2

Florida: 65-15

Ohio State 83-9

3 Nattys

Sir, my apologies for saying kiss my ***, that was uncalled for on my part. With that said, you are being very very disingenuous if you think Miami doesn’t have a sordid history of coaches looking the other way on “incidents.” As far as quitting, I don’t disagree with you there. but I will take a coach who gets those results and quits over a guy who sucks and sticks around. That’s just me. Carry on.

Bowling Green: 17-6

Utah: 22-2

Florida: 65-15

Ohio State 83-9

3 Nattys

Sir, my apologies for saying kiss my ***, that was uncalled for on my part. With that said, you are being very very disingenuous if you think Miami doesn’t have a sordid history of coaches looking the other way on “incidents.” As far as quitting, I don’t disagree with you there. but I will take a coach who gets those results and quits over a guy who sucks and sticks around. That’s just me. Carry on.

Florida and Ohio State want to win as much as anyone, and those programs will win at all costs. So it has to say something when both of those programs wanted him gone.

Advertisement
Back