Dan Enos' Presser today

"N'Kosi & Tate can help our football team going forward... ... we'll investigate those avenues."

Hmm. Would be funny with all the talk of Tate coming in on a special package Kosi is the guy that comes in on a double pass or something.

Advertisement
Speaking of in the press box...what Svengali says makes sense...but what about the other side of the ball? What's stopping Blake Baker from being in the sky? We have a veteran LB core who doesn't need anybody in their ear. Has Miami ever had a DC in the press box?
It seems like we always see teams with coordinators up in the box, but ours never are. I never understood it. I totally get when Enos would want to be on the field for a while with a new QB, but what about game 9, when Williams is totally comfortable with the O? What about next season?

Meh, whatever. Just win.

"N'Kosi & Tate can help our football team going forward... ... we'll investigate those avenues."

Hmm. Would be funny with all the talk of Tate coming in on a special package Kosi is the guy that comes in on a double pass or something.

The”wildcat”...:ohhdamnn:.....:reaction:woooooo.

It seems like we always see teams with coordinators up in the box, but ours never are. I never understood it. I totally get when Enos would want to be on the field for a while with a new QB, but what about game 9, when Williams is totally comfortable with the O? What about next season?

Meh, whatever. Just win.

Its basically just coordinator preference. Some guys like it up there and some guys prefer to be on the field. If it provided a distinct advantage then every coordinator would be up there. Most coordinators who are on the field have people they trust in the booth telling them whats going on anyways. Also, most coordinators who are in the booth have a dedicated QB coach whos on the field. If you are the OC/QB coach its highly unlikely you would ever want to be in the booth.

For example, I dont know what blake usually does but i could see him being in the booth since Banda is the Co-DC and **** be on the field. Not to mention manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back