Dan Enos' Presser today

Advertisement
I am kind of tired of our OCs being on the field. I know it has advantages, but for once I want some eyes in the sky that can really see what's going on.

I think he needs to be on the field this season because Jarren is young. Enos must be able to work with him directly, even if it means settling him down
I certainly get that, but at some point I want the man calling the plays having a better view of the field. That's just my opinion.

Advertisement
I think he needs to be on the field this season because Jarren is young. Enos must be able to work with him directly, even if it means settling him down

5hdijbS3MDVw0SHWmn.gif

I certainly get that, but at some point I want the man calling the plays having a better view of the field. That's just my opinion.
It all depends on the coordinator and the other coaches on staff. Some coordinators get a better feel for the game by being in the thick of it on the sidelines and others operate better from the booth. The big thing with being on the field as a coordinator is having other assistants in the booth that know what they're looking at as it happens. A lot of guys know the game but not all of them are good at seeing it in realtime and being able to dissect it in the same moment.

I am kind of tired of our OCs being on the field. I know it has advantages, but for once I want some eyes in the sky that can really see what's going on.

He is also the acting QB coach as well. Makes it a little harder to not be on the field with the guys.

Advertisement

If he has somebody he feels he can trust feeding him information from upstairs, then I actually prefer him on the sidelines with a brand new young QB. A vet? Nahhhh...upstairs.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Speaking of in the press box...what Svengali says makes sense...but what about the other side of the ball? What's stopping Blake Baker from being in the sky? We have a veteran LB core who doesn't need anybody in their ear. Has Miami ever had a DC in the press box?

Advertisement
Back