Dan E. Dangerous. Where the **** are you?

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Cmon...Let's have it!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dan said we would get 1 write up a week and we would ******* like it! That's an upgrade of the 0 we were getting when Folden was still around.

I'm sitting in my car, parked next Byrd Stadium in College Park, waiting on girlfriend to get out of class. I have paper due Wednesday so probably nothing this week. I might be able to bang out a game day post tonight.

Advertisement
I'm sitting in my car, parked next Byrd Stadium in College Park, waiting on girlfriend to get out of class. I have paper due Wednesday so probably nothing this week. I might be able to bang out a game day post tonight.

The guy's a walking talking excuse machine. Reminds me of the fat man.

Again, you're talking like you ******* know me when you know **** about me. We all know what this is about. Seriously. You're ***** is still bleeding from bAndrew changing the like and rep system, so here you are making a post about some other ****. Very ***** like tendency but not surprising considering it's you were talking about. Hit me with some more Golden jokes and other such lame ******ry."

Advertisement

Again, you're talking like you ******* know me when you know **** about me. We all know what this is about. Seriously. You're ***** is still bleeding from bAndrew changing the like and rep system, so here you are making a post about some other ****. Very ***** like tendency but not surprising considering it's you were talking about. Hit me with some more Golden jokes and other such lame ******ry."

Keep hating on me, an any other brand named poster that might help this site because of your anti-Golden obsession.

Again, you're talking like you ****ing know me when you know **** about me. We all know what this is about. Seriously. You're **** is still bleeding from bAndrew changing the like and rep system, so here you are making a post about some other ****. Very ***** like tendency but not surprising considering it's you were talking about. Hit me with some more Golden jokes and other such lame ******ry."

So you're sitting in your car waiting for whoopingcane?

You have a paper due in 6 days and that's you're ******* excuse? **** you Dan!

ffs

Last edited:

Again, you're talking like you ****ing know me when you know **** about me. We all know what this is about. Seriously. You're **** is still bleeding from bAndrew changing the like and rep system, so here you are making a post about some other ****. Very ***** like tendency but not surprising considering it's you were talking about. Hit me with some more Golden jokes and other such lame ******ry."

Keep hating on me, an any other brand named poster that might help this site because of your anti-Golden obsession.

take off that idotic picture of snoop "no hands" minus. ffs.

Advertisement

Happy now?

Happy now?

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement

Happy now?

View attachment 33480

I will forever associate this gif with the summer and fall campaign against Al Foldin'. Bravo.

attachment.php

Advertisement
Back