2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak Gravity Falls GIF by Disney Channel

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro this is next level. I dont know whats going in but sounds like he made a racist comment.

Love the gif. I kind of want to get banned myself so my story is written in the great halls of CIS

Advertisement
Bro this is next level. I dont know whats going in but sounds like he made a racist comment.

Love the gif. I kind of want to get banned myself so my story is written in the great halls of CIS
No. He accused everyone else of being racist. It’s not one event it’s numerous happenings in his situation. I’m going to try to get this thread back on track. The thread it happened in is here:

Whoever cares to read it can go there.

Advertisement
No. He accused everyone else of being racist. It’s not one event it’s numerous happenings in his situation. I’m going to try to get this thread back on track. The thread it happened in is here:

Whoever cares to read it can go there.
Pretty stupid imo.

But I’m not on this board all the time seeing what he’s posted in the past so.

Just think people should respect someone’s wishes. If he’s ****** with ancestry from the Middle East in Israel then yeah I probably wouldn’t want to be mixed in with ‘white’ either. But that’s just me. I’m a white mut who has no clue what my family origins are.

This board is about the Hurricanes and should stay that way. No need to even discuss off topic **** here, if you want to do it in the DM’s I guess

One of my best friends growing up went to Israel for some amount of time. When he got back, he was all about it and even said we couldn't be friends as before because I'm not ******. I wonder what he's up to now, but it was such a night and day difference as religion wasn't even a big deal beforehand. Wish him well regardless as he was a stand up dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back