2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** A b o u t ****
o f
e m

While that’s true, and due to that we can’t say it was *for sure* 6, why on earth would he use the number 6 if it were only our commits? That’s a rather specific number to throw out there lol

For the sake of speculation, whether it was one, two, or three (unlikely) other guys, who do we think it might be? I feel pretty confident that one could be M’Pemba. Doesn’t mean he’s a lock, because there’s a lot of time and OVs left, but he could be feeling Miami right now.

Advertisement
While that’s true, and due to that we can’t say it was *for sure* 6, why on earth would he use the number 6 if it were only our commits? That’s a rather specific number to throw out there lol

For the sake of speculation, whether it was one, two, or three (unlikely) other guys, who do we think it might be? I feel pretty confident that one could be M’Pemba. Doesn’t mean he’s a lock, because there’s a lot of time and OVs left, but he could be feeling Miami right now.
But it’s not a specific number and I’m sure he talked to even more people after the game unrelated to Miami. Do you think if you asked him how many he would be able to give the exact number?

This is just wishful thinking

Advertisement
But it’s not a specific number and I’m sure he talked to even more people after the game unrelated to Miami. Do you think if you asked him how many he would be able to give the exact number?

This is just wishful thinking
Like I said, just speculation and there’s a lot of time left regardless. There’s no telling how many actually did, but 6 is an oddly specific number when he could have just said “a few” or something

Anyway, I feel pretty **** silly even loosely dissecting some comment from a recruit, so I’m not going to put a lot of stock in it either way 😂

Advertisement
Maybe he just exaggerates and it was really 4 all along???
Maybe it was only 3 cause one of the IMG guys is looking around? The way I see it that’s about as likely as M’Pemba and Ricks already recruiting for the Canes. Not saying both don’t become Canes, just that they probably aren’t openly recruiting for us.

Advertisement
They’re micro-analyzing what a recruit meant by “about 6”

😂
Well since he didn’t completely embellish and say “bout a million of them” it absolutely means 2 other guys are breaking their commitment via Wilson’s interview comments. #Watchthe2ndWaveFinish

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Advertisement
From 247 talk with him after IMG game last night:

Mauigoa not only refined Wilson on Friday night on the field, but he, and multiple other Miami commits, were doing some recruiting on Wilson too.

“After the game, about six of them told me to go to The U,” Wilson said. “I just got to take it in and evaluate how I feel. These are good players, so there must be a reason why they’re going there.”

Jayden Wayne was one vouching for the Hurricanes in the handshake line.

"I'm trying to get him," Wayne said after the game. "I told him after the game, 'Come to The U.' He said, 'I might.'"
I might!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back