2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were one of the many Bentley driving, hedge fund owning, alpha male dogs on this board you would already have this locked up
My hedge fund:

images.jpeg

Advertisement
I’m not comparing him to anyone, but the kid fcuking good. I used to say Brian Burns, but I’m not sure anymore. Just covered him last week and he’s pushing 245 easily.
We gonna see him vs MiamIMG Friday too but that's wild stuff he's already college ready

Advertisement
Holding out for hope that it’s Keeley but that might be wishful thinking
Maybe not so wishful, we have been recruiting him for a while now according to Cribby. Bama unfortunately is the favorite to flip him.

From 247 talk with him after IMG game last night:

Mauigoa not only refined Wilson on Friday night on the field, but he, and multiple other Miami commits, were doing some recruiting on Wilson too.

“After the game, about six of them told me to go to The U,” Wilson said. “I just got to take it in and evaluate how I feel. These are good players, so there must be a reason why they’re going there.”

Jayden Wayne was one vouching for the Hurricanes in the handshake line.

"I'm trying to get him," Wayne said after the game. "I told him after the game, 'Come to The U.' He said, 'I might.'"

Mauigoa not only refined Wilson on Friday night on the field, but he, and multiple other Miami commits, were doing some recruiting on Wilson too.

“After the game, about six of them told me to go to The U,” Wilson said. “I just got to take it in and evaluate how I feel. These are good players, so there must be a reason why they’re going there.”

"I'm trying to get him," Wayne said after the game. "I told him after the game, 'Come to The U.' He said, 'I might.'"
Always Be Closing Alec Baldwin GIF

Our commits on the job 👀

Advertisement

He said bout six of them! Francis, riley, tripp, jayden, who am i missing?

SmartSelect_20220816-164440.png

Advertisement

But but but the gators said Mauigoa wants to go to UF…

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back