2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nobody in their right mind should’ve thought that. As I’ve been saying “ the Nil puts us in the game but it’s not recruiting tier 1”. Those 4-5 schools can do things Miami can’t.

Gona be tough to win another championship if that’s the case. Hope the fan base doesn’t blow this all up if it can’t happen in tier two

I would respectfully add you can't have a roster full of mercenaries.

PS I think we are in great shape here.
If there is a way you can even get him to see that at a family gathering.... we can u retire you if you deliver Wilson

Advertisement
Only the idiots on CIS believed the "Miami market" was gonna stop Tuscaloosa. Producing 1st rounders is how you bring in the best of the best consistently.
And also only idiots think because things didn’t happen magically in one year, wont take effect in 3,4 or 5. They gonna get theirs yet even so early on they lost players pre NIL they aint losing out on. Saying otherwise is cap.

Advertisement
View attachment 203296

Whoa big fellow - I needed to expedite my flight time and hasten my arrival here. That term you used to stop is so passé and oh how blasé blasé - like very 2012 but not very 2021 or 22. And heading into 2023, certainly you and your other brothers-in-pause can set a higher standard for all of us here so we can all participate safely. Not trying to tell you to up your word choice standards but you might want to hit that button next time.

#IfYouBlowYouBlow
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

I love how man like to talk bout, oh NIL was supposed to destroy Bama and blah blah blah. Saying things people didn't say. What its gonna do is instead of 3 or 4 teams sharing all the talent, its now 10 or 12. So now Tennessee has a chance v Bama, or us play better games against Clemson. Also how about waiting 3 or 4 years to see how it actually materialize before making definitive statements

So Bama may take

Hykeem Williams
Cormani McClain
Damon Wilson

Lol yep things are changing in the NIL age
Bama ain't trying to look like fools as long as Saban is there they will recruit monsters. They far surpass any NIL bs. They got those godfather offers......give them an offer they can't refuse.

Advertisement
There was NEVER anyone on here saying that. In fact it was the opposite....it was a bunch of ppl onhere saying NIL will only help BAMA....well lie detector test determined that was a lie.

The funny part is the 3 kids in question are from...a program in Fort Lauderdale we never got a kid from, Lakeland, and Venice. 3 places UM doesnt have a foot in
We’ve never had a kid from Stranahan? Interesting. Have they produced any top prospects?

Just keep pushing. I want him to use his OV here as late as possible. If we come correct with NIL we should have just as good a shot as Bama or UGA.

Literally I have zero anything.
I’m dating a family member. I’ve had a visit in their home. I have possibly shared more than they would prefer. Idk. But I want to be respectful. I still share what I think, respectfully 😎🤓😇

Advertisement
Literally I have zero anything.
I’m dating a family member. I’ve had a visit in their home. I have possibly shared more than they would prefer. Idk. But I want to be respectful. I still share what I think, respectfully 😎🤓😇
The info is appreciated. Just let the kid know how bad we want him to be part of this U. I'm willing to guess our coaches echo that sentiment x 10.

Nobody in their right mind should’ve thought that. As I’ve been saying “ the Nil puts us in the game but it’s not recruiting tier 1”. Those 4-5 schools can do things Miami can’t.
What will get us there?? Stack a couple 10 win seasons on top of each other then more money will pump into the program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back