2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Only the idiots on CIS believed the "Miami market" was gonna stop Tuscaloosa. Producing 1st rounders is how you bring in the best of the best consistently.
When you're getting 10-12 of the top 100 guys every year, you're gonna "produce" 1st rounders. Sort of a chicken and egg thing.

The recruiting rankings are far from perfect, but on average, you're better off the more highly-touted guys you get.

Advertisement
Only the idiots on CIS believed the "Miami market" was gonna stop Tuscaloosa. Producing 1st rounders is how you bring in the best of the best consistently.
There was NEVER anyone on here saying that. In fact it was the opposite....it was a bunch of ppl onhere saying NIL will only help BAMA....well lie detector test determined that was a lie.

The funny part is the 3 kids in question are from...a program in Fort Lauderdale we never got a kid from, Lakeland, and Venice. 3 places UM doesnt have a foot in

There was NEVER anyone on here saying that. In fact it was the opposite....it was a bunch of ppl onhere saying NIL will only help BAMA....well lie detector test determined that was a lie.

The funny part is the 3 kids in question are from...a program in Fort Lauderdale we never got a kid from, Lakeland, and Venice. 3 places UM doesnt have a foot in
Naw I read it. Dummies thought NIL would neutralize the appeal of Bama. As if Bama couldn't afford to pay players what Miami could.

NIL has put us in the conversation with the UGA, OSU, OU, BAMA cabal. I know people like to freak out about recruiting. I used to be the same. But so much more of our fate is in our hands now, NIL money, program resources, and a great coaching staff. We need a few bounces and a trip to ACCCG. And we will land a top 5-7 class.

Advertisement
**** it was all good just a week ago! Lol. We throwing in the towel already? Before the season has even started? How about we check back in early November and then see whats up. Alot of these kids dont know where they are going so how the **** do CIS posters know? We all knew that there was going to be a Big Board of kids who are in "I need to see what the product looks like on the field first" mode. ****, even Chris Johnson Jr isnt ready to pull the trigger until he sees what we are working with.

You want to snag the likes of Samson, McClain, Wilson, Hicks, ****ey, Williams, etc? You better put some numbers on the board. 9+ wins is the only thing that gets there attention.

Advertisement
Nobody in their right mind should’ve thought that. As I’ve been saying “ the Nil puts us in the game but it’s not recruiting tier 1”. Those 4-5 schools can do things Miami can’t.
Safe too say folks on CIS be in that Reginald and not In they right mind

I think Id be more worried about Texas if NIL were the most important thing. There are reasons to want to attend each of his final five.
Bama has Saban the architect. Everyone is copying him.
UGA just won it all and have studs all over their defense. There is a lot to like about Athens.
OSU has put out some stud DEs . . . That weather though.
Miami is closer to home! With his help we could win a natty next year. Damon is a 5 star recruit. Im sure he wants to play with other quality players. Shouldn't his NIL deal be one of the highest this year? Like I said, if NIL were only criteria . . .
Look at how quiet he has been with recruiting. He has official visits to take. Im a Damon Wilson fan, I literally want him to do what he thinks is best for him. I think there are so many compelling reasons to pick Miami of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back