2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair. I'm certainly not in the know. I ask my lady friend questions periodically, but Damon's recruitment has been pretty quiet by design.

And my comment about Michelle/Mom was clearly in retrospect a poor attempt at humor. Just the other day someone posted about Tio or Tico or something like that. I said who the **** is Tia/Tico . . . which makes no sense now to well anyone, but at the time it was a funny in my mind.

Im a big man, but not a big deal! I still think we have a decent shot here . . . more than the 3-5% the experts are saying now.
I was the Tío (uncle) poster and thought that you knew what it meant; but wanted to let you know just on case. And it sounded funny reading it!

Advertisement
I don't think it was malicious, do you?
I literally got the pic off of Insidetheu, photo credit on the bottom is Christopher Stock. Anyone can see this visit picture posted on their site and a video of their arrival to the event was posted here as well. Nothing disparaging or slick was even said about her or the pic. The topic is why they left early so after seeing this pic and the video it looked like they had some family disagreement, nothing crazy or that should affect our recruitment of him. That’s all I was pointing out with a little humor.

Dudes are THIRSTY for a blog fight. Its the new thing.

It’s a new schtick taking off on here of dudes attempting to pick fights over the smallest of things, being Devil’s advocates, whimsy a-holes, matter of fact, purposely difficult, meme savants and just plain menstruating all over the place. Thirsty to be disagreeable. Is it a millennial thing? Because I’ve noticed that the X’ers hate it.

Im a Canes fan. Im a Damon fan. While I hope he picks us, I plan to see him play and follow his career wherever he goes. I think he is cut from that old Miami cloth, and will excel wherever he goes.

Advertisement
I deleted the post. I don’t want anyone even insinuating that I have a hand in disrespecting or invading the privacy of a woman, especially one with the similar experiences of my own mother. One person believing it could be taken that way is enough for me, no matter their motivations.

I apologize if I offended the Wilson family in any way, shape or form.

Last edited:
I deleted the post. I don’t want anyone even insinuating that I have a hand in disrespecting or evading the privacy of a woman, especially one with the similar experiences of my own mother. One person believing it could be taken that way is enough for me, no matter their motivations.

I apologize if I offended the Wilson family in any way, shape or form.
respect

I literally got the pic off of Insidetheu, photo credit on the bottom is Christopher Stock. Anyone can see this visit picture posted on their site and a video of their arrival to the event was posted here as well. Nothing disparaging or slick was even said about her or the pic. The topic is why they left early so after seeing this pic and the video it looked like they had some family disagreement, nothing crazy or that should affect our recruitment of him. That’s all I was pointing out with a little humor.

Dudes are THIRSTY for a blog fight. Its the new thing.
I did not think there was any ill will. It was in the video iirc. That was one frame from the video, I think its all good.

Im trying to be a big Damon fan and do what I can to be a big cheerleader for him. I showed my ladyfriend the picture and she laughed bc it was a funny frame to catch. I think some cool observations have been shared that seem to resonate with most of us!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes.........but let's acknowledge the pause button first

63260BCA-79FC-42AF-9800-6C46D9EA8243.gif

Whoa big fellow - I needed to expedite my flight time and hasten my arrival here. That term you used to stop is so passé and oh how blasé blasé - like very 2012 but not very 2021 or 22. And heading into 2023, certainly you and your other brothers-in-pause can set a higher standard for all of us here so we can all participate safely. Not trying to tell you to up your word choice standards but you might want to hit that button next time.

#IfYouBlowYouBlow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back