2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing this pic just hit me with a flashback, mighta been the first or 2nd year i was interested in learning about recruiting.

Jesus that makes me feel old when I have no place to say that yet lol
Funny how all that works out. I got into recruiting back in 2000ish, it kinda dates me now. Getting old kinda sucks, but beats the alternative of being six feet under!

Advertisement
Anyone find out why he and parents left the BBQ cookout so early on Saturday? Was he not impressed? Just stopping through? Did moms forget to turn off the stove?

Last edited:
Reactions: NDE
Advertisement
Anyone find out why he and parents left the BBQ cookout so early on Saturday? Was he not impressed? Just stopping through? Did moms forget to turn off the stove?
Can't be bashing Michelle, it aint cool. She definitely didn't leave no stove on!

Advertisement
Maybe it was planned they wouldn’t be able to stay all day….yet they came. It doesn’t have to be all negative

I mean they came all the way to Coral Gables from Venice which is 3 plus hours away.

Also this staff treats recruits and parents very respectful from all reports we’ve seen.

Advertisement
Ok, so why did they leave early?
Fall back with the posting, you aren’t in the know and should keep the ancillary knowledge private.

That's fair. I'm certainly not in the know. I ask my lady friend questions periodically, but Damon's recruitment has been pretty quiet by design.

And my comment about Michelle/Mom was clearly in retrospect a poor attempt at humor. Just the other day someone posted about Tio or Tico or something like that. I said who the **** is Tia/Tico . . . which makes no sense now to well anyone, but at the time it was a funny in my mind.

Im a big man, but not a big deal! I still think we have a decent shot here . . . more than the 3-5% the experts are saying now.

Advertisement
It’s a new schtick taking off on here of dudes attempting to pick fights over the smallest of things, being Devil’s advocates, whimsy a-holes, matter of fact, purposely difficult, meme savants and just plain menstruating all over the place. Thirsty to be disagreeable. And they hide behind “just being a realist”. Is it a millennial thing? Because I’ve noticed that the X’ers hate it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back