2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is not confirmed I would believe that means he is unconfirmed. But I have been under the impression for some time now that he is confirmed. Just to be clear;)

Advertisement
I cannot imagine a better place to be a DE than Miami with Jason Taylor, Salave'a, Strong, Steele, Mario coaching you up. With crazy *** Feldman getting your body right. This kid would shine here. He fits right in with Kelly, Moss and Wayne.
Lol!!! You named everyone except the actual DE coach.

His name is Rod Wright. You should get to know him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One last pic of Jonathan Garvin. I’ll never forget his sacks in mop up duty against ND. The stadium was so loud that evening. We have had success putting some lower rated guys into the league at DE lately with Rousseau, Garvin, and Rouche. I can’t wait to see what a stud like Wilson will do at the U, especially once Sun Life gets rocking at night.
95C2CFF2-39D4-4DAB-926B-9AE6714339D8.jpeg

One last pic of Jonathan Garvin. I’ll never forget his sacks in mop up duty against ND. The stadium was so loud that evening. We have had success putting some lower rated guys into the league at DE lately with Rousseau, Garvin, and Rouche. I can’t wait to see what a stud like Wilson will do at the U, especially once Sun Life gets rocking at night.View attachment 200797
It's fair to say but you guys gotta realize when you mention these other comps what a system means to each of them. Now we are playing just big dog eat lil dog. Before those players you named the system was geared towards letting ends and safeties eat while everyone else was merely a component. I'm obviously not saying this to disagree with how I feel he could do here. Just simply pointing out what's in the past isn't relevant to now.

One last pic of Jonathan Garvin. I’ll never forget his sacks in mop up duty against ND. The stadium was so loud that evening. We have had success putting some lower rated guys into the league at DE lately with Rousseau, Garvin, and Rouche. I can’t wait to see what a stud like Wilson will do at the U, especially once Sun Life gets rocking at night.View attachment 200797
Garvin was a 4*

Advertisement
It's fair to say but you guys gotta realize when you mention these other comps what a system means to each of them. Now we are playing just big dog eat lil dog. Before those players you named the system was geared towards letting ends and safeties eat while everyone else was merely a component. I'm obviously not saying this to disagree with how I feel he could do here. Just simply pointing out what's in the past isn't relevant to now.
I look forward to watching all the big dogs eat at the U.

Advertisement
Lol!!! You named everyone except the actual DE coach.

His name is Rod Wright. You should get to know him.

LOL that was pretty dumb of me. Taylor was in my head and I skipped over Wright for some reason. Wright is quality.

edit: tbh, the only thing I know about Wright is what Mario said about him and his bio. I never watch UT SA, ECU or Sam Houston State games. So I can't say he's quality other than he looks strong on paper, which he definitely does.

Last edited:
LOL that was pretty dumb of me. Taylor was in my head and I skipped over Wright for some reason. Wright is quality.

edit: tbh, the only thing I know about Wright is what Mario said about him and his bio. I never watch UT SA, ECU or Sam Houston State games. So I can't say he's quality other than he looks strong on paper, which he definitely does.
All good. Just giving you a little rub.

Nobody knew about him including me. I just knew he was the DE coach and that he's really good at coaching having put several players into the NFL

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back