2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude said he had a higher ceiling. I checked him. I don’t see the problem
90FDAB99-A754-4CB6-93A5-343D949947B2.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think it’s possible to have a higher ceiling then Greg. His measurables & motor in my opinion give him unlimited ceiling. I think he’s a future all-pro in Buffalo. I think he’s that **** good.
Greg is a true freak and his NFL potential is limitless. Only reason this all started is because we were talking about College ceilings. Greg only played one year in college. We never got see what he could truly be at a Miami. His one season was phenomenal the same can be said about Phillips.

Hopefully moving forward we can multiple seasons of canes being great. I think Damon is a guy that can have a major impact early in his college career. It would be amazing if it’s here.

Greg is a true freak and his NFL potential is limitless. Only reason this all started is because we were talking about College ceilings. Greg only played one year in college. We never got see what he could truly be at a Miami. His one season was phenomenal the same can be said about Phillips.

Hopefully moving forward we can multiple seasons of canes being great. I think Damon is a guy that can have a major impact early in his college career. It would be amazing if it’s here.

I agree, Damon is day one impactful and would be amazing if at the U.

Advertisement
Yeah, but he still plays for Alabama right?

I’m going with Gregory Rousseau on this one. Ill also take Phillips, Russell Maryland, Cortez Kennedy, Ted Hendricks, Warren Sapp, Jerome Brown, Calais Campbell, Vince Wilfork, William Joseph, Jerome Mcdougle, Don Smith, Allen Bailey, Olivier Vernon, Kenny Holmes, Kenard Lang, and Danny Stubbs.

GTFOH with that Tuscaloosa Trash!!!

I'll take them as well since they played here. Having said that, Mr. Bama is a better player than a lot of those listed. He'd certainly be one of our all time greats here.

Advertisement
I cannot imagine a better place to be a DE than Miami with Jason Taylor, Salave'a, Strong, Steele, Mario coaching you up. With crazy *** Feldman getting your body right. This kid would shine here. He fits right in with Kelly, Moss and Wayne.
Plus practicing every day against the o-lineman Mario and Mirabal are bringing and coaching up

That boy destroyed Scaife last year
Yea it was sad actually
Almost as bad as our tackles against Florida a couple years ago
It was worse.

Just correcting info here...Chris Allen was the one going against Scaife (not Will), he's the one that got a strip sack. Will spent most of the first half against Nelson and got only got a couple pressures. Scaife got pulled after the 2nd or 3rd series and I think Allen got injured shortly after. Will got moved over to RE cuz Zion was doing a decent job at stopping him.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back