2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg was a beast but they’re two completely different players. Greg was great at using his length and was dominant the second half of his sophomore year. The knock for me, Greg wasn’t dynamic with his pass rush moves and wasn’t crazy effective in the run game. He killed it rushing from the interior and 16 sacks is 16 sacks.

Will is a complete football who is equally as dominant rushing the passer and stopping the run. 31 TFL’s is insane. The dude is unblockable and must be accounted for in all situations. I’d be shocked if he isn’t the first non-qb drafted
Yeah, but he still plays for Alabama right?

I’m going with Gregory Rousseau on this one. Ill also take Phillips, Russell Maryland, Cortez Kennedy, Ted Hendricks, Warren Sapp, Jerome Brown, Calais Campbell, Vince Wilfork, William Joseph, Jerome Mcdougle, Don Smith, Allen Bailey, Olivier Vernon, Kenny Holmes, Kenard Lang, and Danny Stubbs.

GTFOH with that Tuscaloosa Trash!!!

Advertisement

I’m going with Gregory Rousseau on this one. Ill also take Phillips, Russell Maryland, Cortez Kennedy, Ted Hendricks, Warren Sapp, Jerome Brown, Calais Campbell, Vince Wilfork, William Joseph, Jerome Mcdougle, Don Smith, Allen Bailey, Olivier Vernon, Kenny Holmes, Kenard Lang, and Danny Stubbs.

You missed Rusty Medaris, If he doesnt get hurt.

I get being a homer but give credit where credit is due lol I’m done though I’ve said enough bout the man

Me checking this thread for some Damon Wilson updates…

Interrupting In And Out GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

BBQ should be sounding good and smelling better and then tasting better than the smell . . . which is difficult to achieve, soon enough!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And sometimes when we are recruiting a young man to play DL for us, it’s best not to highlight one of the opposition’s selling points. That’s not being homer, that’s being smart.
I mean, I’m not recruiting him lol I’m just a guy on a message board

I mean, I’m not recruiting him lol I’m just a guy on a message board
Yep, just a cane fan on a Miami message board telling everyone about a great Bama DE. Not to mention this particular thread is about a potential ‘23 DE recruit that has Bama in his top group. Also, doubling down and extending the chat to highlight said DE from Bama. It is a message board. We have the freedom to discuss whatever we choose on here. Not sure why you feel the need to keep going with your allegiance to Will Anderson. There are many other things you could bring up or just not say anything at all. That’s the point.

Advertisement
I get being a homer but give credit where credit is due lol I’m done though I’ve said enough bout the man
Bro u gotta factor talent around will and then Rousseau bama had multiple nfl guys at every position around him but Rousseau didn’t no disrespect to canes fam but cmon let’s be real. So ya will might have better moves but he had it a little easier

Yep, just a cane fan on a Miami message board telling everyone about a great Bama DE. Not to mention this particular thread is about a potential ‘23 DE recruit that has Bama in his top group. Also, doubling down and extending the chat to highlight said DE from Bama. It is a message board. We have the freedom to discuss whatever we choose on here. Not sure why you feel the need to keep going with your allegiance to Will Anderson. There are many other things you could bring up or just not say anything at all. That’s the point.
Dude said he had a higher ceiling. I checked him. I don’t see the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back