2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I feel like Damon Wilson has made the biggest rise of any 2023 player. He’s from here and hadn’t seen much of anything & now he’s a 5 star. Good for him.
I’m a little confused here is he originally from Dade or Broward? I know he’s in Venice now playing. People keep saying he’s from here and I’m a little lost.

Advertisement
@DMoney @Cribby

Respectfully, what are our chances? According to your sources? I’ll go source for source percentage now. Respectfully. Baby Damon only has himself to blame since he gave me the thumbs up with a family member. Lol
Waiting GIF

@DMoney @Cribby

Respectfully, what are our chances? According to your sources? I’ll go source for source percentage now. Respectfully. Baby Damon only has himself to blame since he gave me the thumbs up with a family member. Lol
You might want to think about how much a family member wants your perspective on their relative made public. You aren’t a source to them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Before this gets out of hand. @IndayArtHauz is actually right in a sense. The Wilson’s are a private family. I haven’t spoke with them in three years. I just happen to be dating a family member.

Fwiw I’ve just tried to pump him up here. I hope he chooses Miami. I’m also team Damon. With that said I’ll stop posting interjections here.

It’s all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back