2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we have a shot. I believe Mario believes Damon Wilson is the best DE/Edge prospect to come out of South Florida in decades!

Damon is build a movement around and the U embraces it!!

Literally reasons to give Damon more than the typical NIL might give. Let me be clear! Damon has not confided in me. I hope he gets max NIL deal. And I believe the stars have aligned for us to win 2/3 next cfb championships.
Ironically his dad Big Damon played at ECU when we were on probation. Damon Wilson Jr, respectfully should be a legacy.

I need to go count how many of your 4945 posts Imurcane are in this specific thread. Sleeping with the family member got you all kinds of fired up!

All love / jokes My Cane Brother.

True story. I met Carla on OkCupid while she was in Venice. Baby Damon gave the okay on me. Funny how it all works out. We stayed with them a few years ago. Nothing but positives. And it’s funny to me bc he was a dorky early teen when I met him. He has clearly grown into manhood.

Ya know?

Advertisement
True story. I met Carla on OkCupid while she was in Venice. Baby Damon gave the okay on me. Funny how it all works out. We stayed with them a few years ago. Nothing but positives. And it’s funny to me bc he was a dorky early teen when I met him. He has clearly grown into manhood.

Ya know?

"we stayed with them" ... we being your new gf/partner/wife? Staying close to an ex like that would never be okay with my wife, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back