2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
the first play in his highlight film is comical.

Absurd first step.
5* first step. ****.
After seeing that first step, I fully understand why Rasta says Damon needs to be in the conversation for #1 Edge in the nation. Hearing other rumblings now that he might be the #1 DE too. This is not an isolated opinion. I suspect his DE ranking is going to skyrocket after the next ratings change.

Advertisement
After seeing that first step, I fully understand why Rasta says Damon needs to be in the conversation for #1 Edge in the nation. Hearing other rumblings now that he might be the #1 DE too. This is not an isolated opinion. I suspect his DE ranking is going to skyrocket after the next ratings change.
I had him #1 edge from the get go. Kid is a **** problem.

And like stated by others VENICE is no joke in the state....they have sent st thomas aquinas *** home packing and a number of other state power houses.

We have only landed one kid from there that i can remember and he wore a f*ckin mullet and played center did solid on the ol for us.

Wilson should be getting the RUIZ NIL treatment if i had a say

Advertisement
Their scouting must be terrific. Sarasota County isn't exactly the powerhouse of state talent. We had Sam Shields and I remember Larry Kennedy at UiF in the early 1990s. Maybe Herb Haygood. But Venice finds em. It's remarkable.
They've been well coached, that's in their DNA, they're a fixture in the playoff hunt. So when they get a few dudes, they're always a threat to win state. These past few years have seen them with more dudes than in recent memory...

Advertisement
Think there would ever be a top recruit that would impressed with 10 pages on their likeness? 50? 100? I am only curious. Not asking for a friend or anyone to be clear;)
The days of this being a quiet thread with a few posts per week are over. Suspect we're going to zoom past the previously dreaded 50 page checkpoint in short order now that

1. We know Damon is a priority
  2. Damon's getting a lot of press now that the top 5 schools are aware of him.
  3. WRE is out and fans from all 5 schools will see that first step.
  4. He's attending the BBQ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back