2023 Damon Wilson - DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not huge into the rankings, but you seem to be well versed on the matter, so I guess I'll ask - is there any rhyme or reason as to when a graphic uses the in-house top247 score (ie: Ivins recent tweet, Wilson ranked 103), as opposed to the composite (Wilson ranked 48)? I've seen both, so I'm curious.
National 247 guys will use the 247 ranking because its the brand they represent. Team reporters will use which ever ranking is higher as they can choose.

Advertisement
Has been Prop Joe's #1 edge this cycle and #1 edge in the state.

Dont need to say much more than i ve been saying since January wheel this mf in.

Was bama laean because bama got an early commit from his teammate as well...but teammmate just flipped to penn state.

I seen him at fau last mmonth walking around....legit size. ill say 6'4 230-235 is legit;.
**** you really are dialed in.

Has been Prop Joe's #1 edge this cycle and #1 edge in the state.

Dont need to say much more than i ve been saying since January wheel this mf in.

Was bama laean because bama got an early commit from his teammate as well...but teammmate just flipped to penn state.

I seen him at fau last mmonth walking around....legit size. ill say 6'4 230-235 is legit;.
He was 232 last spring verified on his 247 profile so that sounds about right if not a little low

Btw, sometimes I have to look at the maps to see where players live. I coulda sworn Venice was North west of Gainesville. That **** South of IMG. We the closest school to him that's in his top 5. I'm feeling good here.
Just below Sarasota but still in Sarasota County

Advertisement
Advertisement
1657830505175.png
1657830563667.png

Advertisement
👀

Rasta on tonight's edition of Sebastian Lane said that in his opinion, Damon is the #1 Edge in FL and you could make a strong argument that he's the #1 Edge in the nation. He says Bain is a DL that can play any position in the line including Edge so he's not comparing the two.

Advertisement
When Collins picked the wrong UM, I was bummed. However, after watching Damon's HUDL and seeing that burst, if we can pull Damon, I'll be more than good. Its crazy when Mario misses on a recruit, we've got someone even better in the queue right behind them.

He told Ivins either mid season or after his season. Venice plays a tough early season schedule starting against IMG then they also play Northwestern, St. Francis and Chaminade.
That's a tough *** schedule. He should have some good film and if he balls he should have a boost. He is underrated imo. He is up there in terms of edge. Like near the top nationwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back