Damon Wilson apology thread

I need a Samson one first.. BIG TIME FIRST ROUND PLAY..
Yeppers...I know I had pretty much written him off before last season. Then he played the whole year with a bum shoulder, got it repaired, missed the spring, and has dominated at one of the game's hardest positions. First rounder.
 
for those paying attention ... wilson said himself that the slow start was due to the competition we face and the inability to get in rhythm ... going back to wake you can clearly see he's starting to find it

Meaning he played down to the comp?
 
You know who you are, get in here . Dummies :pgdead:
We have so many dummies on this board that know absolutely zero about football and think they know something because they play madden on the weekends, but they’re all borderline idiots. And anyone who dissed on Wilson, deserves to be tarred and feathered! The kid is a stud, end of story!
 
Starting to take this all seriously. Is this his first game where he has taken over instead of just being flashy? Keep this standard and he’ll reach his ceiling of a FRP
Second half of the Wake game it clicked for him. He took over with Lightfoot
 
Great game vs SP+ 60 something Clemson and their 90 something SP+ offense. I’ll anoint him when he does it against ND and in the playoff.

The Rock Shut Up GIF
 
If you paid attention, he was being held almost every play going back to the Stanford game. But I think he, like most of our guys, play much harder and better in bigger games. It’s tough to motivate some of these guys when we’re playing a weekday game against a cupcake in front of 25k fans.
 
Yeppers...I know I had pretty much written him off before last season. Then he played the whole year with a bum shoulder, got it repaired, missed the spring, and has dominated at one of the game's hardest positions. First rounder.
Samson was a five-star recruit who started his career here as a bench-warmer, then became a rotation player at guard last season and now a potential first round draft pick.

OL is a development position, not just a talent position. Never doubt Mirabol. Don’t be surprised if Cantwell has a similar track
 
Back
Top