DAMMIT MANE.... WHO POSTED tHIS???

Advertisement
Leach would Dominate at UM. 1, He is aggressive. 2, He demands excellence and 3, He doesn't accept mediocrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEbEmsGVrco

Golden is not aggressive and doesn't demand excellence. Golden is driven by Mediocrity!

And yet he has one of the worst records as a HC in all of college football. Jesus the Leach cult is scary.

.586 Win record at two dumpster programs like Texas Tech and Wazzu.
Butch Davis .648 win record... WITH SOUTH BEACH TALENT for 6 years.

And to make my point even stronger
Butch had .718 win% at UM
Leach had .661 win% at Texas Tech.. They weren't Texas...They weren't Oklahoma... he did that with a bunch of leftovers...

Butch had the cream of south beach. Leach is way better than people give him credit.

Leach would Dominate at UM. 1, He is aggressive. 2, He demands excellence and 3, He doesn't accept mediocrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEbEmsGVrco

Golden is not aggressive and doesn't demand excellence. Golden is driven by Mediocrity!

And yet he has one of the worst records as a HC in all of college football. Jesus the Leach cult is scary.

.586 Win record at two dumpster programs like Texas Tech and Wazzu.
Butch Davis .648 win record... WITH SOUTH BEACH TALENT for 6 years.

And to make my point even stronger
Butch had .718 win% at UM
Leach had .661 win% at Texas Tech.. They weren't Texas...They weren't Oklahoma... he did that with a bunch of leftovers...

Butch had the cream of south beach. Leach is way better than people give him credit.
Leach created the spread mane just ask the Baylor coach

TOO MUCH SENSE....

Mike Leach - Just beat Oregon at home. Kinda struggled at Wazzu, but then again Wazzu is total crap and he took them to a bowl game in just his second year, and this year looks to actually be putting together a competitive team. He's known for offense, but we always need a defense. If he were to bring Leavitt from Colorado I would be down with Leach/Leavitt for us. Both know how to win with handicapped facilities. We've got the top talent. I'd let them tear it up.

Not my choice, but Leach and Leavitt would be 10-2 here easily. I know Leavitt personally. Knows his ****, can evaluate and is intense.

Don't look now, but Leach won again yesterday; this time over Rich Rod's Arizona Wildcats. Other than that crapping of the bed in week 1, WSU is looking alright right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back