DAMMIT MANE.... WHO POSTED tHIS???

BigDikCane

All-American
TOO MUCH SENSE....

Mike Leach - Just beat Oregon at home. Kinda struggled at Wazzu, but then again Wazzu is total crap and he took them to a bowl game in just his second year, and this year looks to actually be putting together a competitive team. He's known for offense, but we always need a defense. If he were to bring Leavitt from Colorado I would be down with Leach/Leavitt for us. Both know how to win with handicapped facilities. We've got the top talent. I'd let them tear it up.

Advertisement
Leach man just give it up... u lost to Portland St for Christ sakes...

Levitt I'm with you there all the way bro... wouldnt mind if he ends up as a coach on the squad

This only makes sense if Leach brings on a top D-coordinator as assistant head coach with complete control of everything not offense related. Leach's biggest flaw is he focuses on offense and ignores every other facet of the game.

Also, he isn't good at playing politics, which is nearly a requirement at UM.

Advertisement
Also, at UM, Offense would not be Leach's defense like it has to be at WSU and TT. There would be no shortage of Defensive talent at UM.

This only makes sense if Leach brings on a top D-coordinator as assistant head coach with complete control of everything not offense related. Leach's biggest flaw is he focuses on offense and ignores every other facet of the game.

JJ and DE did not play politics...............They Won!

JJ and DE did not play politics...............They Won!

U must be one trump associates trying to get leach here.

Two words.... not happening

Yeah, Leach is awesome. They lost to Portland State. Okay, they beat Oregon, who lost by 42 at home a couple of weeks earlier. That's not the Oregon we are used to seeing.

Advertisement
Leach would be awesome. Blake James would have a heart attack listening to leach pressers at um

Advertisement
Yeah, Leach is awesome. They lost to Portland State. Okay, they beat Oregon, who lost by 42 at home a couple of weeks earlier. That's not the Oregon we are used to seeing.

Neither is FSU without J. Winston.....but we lost AGAIN.
I'm sort of thinking that losing to Portland State might be worse than losing to FSU. The noles have won 34 of their last 35 games.

Advertisement
Leach would Dominate at UM. 1, He is aggressive. 2, He demands excellence and 3, He doesn't accept mediocrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEbEmsGVrco

Golden is not aggressive and doesn't demand excellence. Golden is driven by Mediocrity!

And yet he has one of the worst records as a HC in all of college football. Jesus the Leach cult is scary.

How so? He has more quality wins at WSU than Golden has in his entire Career. No need to mention Texas Tech here.

Name one 10 win team that Golden has beaten. Leach beat a 10 win USC team with WSU talent. Again, no need to mention Texas Tech here.

I'll wait.....

Advertisement
Back