Dammit Im so Hype

ZBHCane

Recruit
Never felt this way as a fan in my life. Cant imagine what the players are feeling. Rooting on my school/team has always been kind of a passion but this season has taken it to a whole other level. Man have we been through a lot as a program & fan base over the past 15 years. Has any other fan base been through such a trajectory from high to low? ever??? Its so **** fun right now. I live in DC and came down for game last week with my wife. She could not give a **** about football and was yelling and screaming for most of the game. Turned around on Wednesday and bought a flight for game tomorrow (former player so have tix to all games) and wife didn't even give me crap about it really even with two kids under 4 years old. Im all in and whatever happens this year is a BIG win if we can hold our water even a little for the next month or so. Thank you Mark Richt.

Only concern is that we may be just a bit ahead of schedule for this type of game. If ND is truly "elite" then could be trouble. If not I believe our boys will ball the F out and we got a **** of a shot. Will be a trenches game. IMO we rush for 125+ yards and throw on 2 turnover chains CANES WIN. Gotta posses the ball a bit and not let that big oline lean on us for two many plays. Our running game will be the key I think.

LETS GO!

Advertisement
Alabama was beneath the gutter in the early Aughts but talk to a Bama fan and they act like they've never been trash. Look at the longest stretches between titles for teams like Auburn, Ohio State, and Michigan. Everybody eventually goes through famine. Make the right moves and eventually you'll return to the feast.

Hiring Richt was a homerun. I forgive Blake James for all the Golden defending he did.

Man ... I'm not buying this ND is elite nonsense. Elite teams have elite defenses, and they don't. They've played very well and Adams is a beast for sure. You don't put up the numbers he has unless you're really good. But let's not forget, they were 4-8 last year! No, not a typo, they weren't members of the 8-4 club, they were in the 4-8 club!

Have they had a great year, absolutely, but they're not Bama. This is a bigger game than they expected to be playing coming into this year too. They're exceeding their own expectations too. No one on their roster has played a game of this magnitude before, and now they have to do so on the road.

We got this

All that matters is, the U is making noise on the national stage. And for a good reason. Whether we back or not, America is paying attention to us in a big way. We good for college football - what other team elicits commercials and coverage hype as much as the U this past week?

I cant believe all the attention I have got here in Missouri about the game. I always sport at least a Canes hat and everywhere I go people are glad we are back!! They replayed a fight on Showtime where I was working the corner and everyone was calling or texting about the U hat!! Let's Get em Canes!!

Advertisement
All that matters is, the U is making noise on the national stage. And for a good reason. Whether we back or not, America is paying attention to us in a big way. We good for college football - what other team elicits commercials and coverage hype as much as the U this past week?

THIS

Man ... I'm not buying this ND is elite nonsense. Elite teams have elite defenses, and they don't. They've played very well and Adams is a beast for sure. You don't put up the numbers he has unless you're really good. But let's not forget, they were 4-8 last year! No, not a typo, they weren't members of the 8-4 club, they were in the 4-8 club!

Have they had a great year, absolutely, but they're not Bama. This is a bigger game than they expected to be playing coming into this year too. They're exceeding their own expectations too. No one on their roster has played a game of this magnitude before, and now they have to do so on the road.

We got this
Last years nd record has no bearing on this years game. A lot of nd improvement seems to be that they hired a few new assistant coaches and their defensive an offensive schemes and philosophy changed. They may not be elite but their record this year reveals that they are very good. Until we beat them we can't be classified as an elite team.

Advertisement
Back