Damien Harris (2015 5-STAR RB KY)

MdCanesFan

Freshman
It seems we have put our bid in for his services today..its early we know but anybody have anything on this kid and any connection or potential connection to us? I know its bleak right now but just trying to find out the interest level from his side..

Kid reminds me of Carlos Hyde..not sure how his measurables line up but purely based off of run style, body build, foot speed and agility.

Advertisement
Kid reminds me of Carlos Hyde..not sure how his measurables line up but purely based off of run style, body build, foot speed and agility.

:mmkay:

Kid is insanely fast. Reminds me of Dalvin Cook. Harris had 500yds in his state title game.

282.jpg

:mmkay:

Kid is insanely fast. Reminds me of Dalvin Cook. Harris had 500yds in his state title game.

No he didn't. His school wasn't in the state championship in KY. Did that earlier in the year.

Would love to have him at the U, but since he decommited from Michigan it looks like UK will get him. Stoops has been doing a good job of keeping the limited talent in KY in state.

Advertisement
future NFL running backs just growing in trees in South FLA and our coaches go to Bourbon country to try to get one.

Guy could be the best back in the country next year. No point in ignoring him

Must not of peeped his HL's..this kid could ball ANYWHERE..not a SFLA homer like most of our fanbase there's talent everywhere even in KY..now I'm all in for keeping our local 4 & 5 stars at home an all but like I stated I'm just gauging the interest from the Harris camp..not starting a thread calling him a lock

Advertisement
Must not of peeped his HL's..this kid could ball ANYWHERE..not a SFLA homer like most of our fanbase there's talent everywhere even in KY..now I'm all in for keeping our local 4 & 5 stars at home an all but like I stated I'm just gauging the interest from the Harris camp..not starting a thread calling him a lock

Biggest question would be level of competition. Madison Southern plays in 5A the second biggest class, but quite simply there just aren't many athletes up here in KY that are college caliber athletes, let alone D1. The only team that did beat them, beat them twice by a total of about 7 points. That team was the 2nd best team in their class. If they could have made it by them the 2nd time they could have played the best team in the state that actually is loaded with athletes and could have gauged better. However, I'll trust all the coaches around the country. Seems like everyone wants him.

Ill try to check him out next season I go to school in Richmond, KY. I thought I heard he was either committed or favoring Michigan though... But who knows.

future NFL running backs just growing in trees in South FLA and our coaches go to Bourbon country to try to get one.

What harm is there offering him? Doesn't keep them from going after the local kids, too (Walton ring a bell? Scarlett, Patrick, and Cronkrite all have offers). Besides, it's not like the SoFla RBs are staying home in droves.

Advertisement
Is recruiting RBs in South Florida as easy as you want to make it seem? The U brand has major pull in other states without a lot of the "business" that South Florida brings to recruiting. Yes, recruit here first, but you it seems like we are getting burned more than and more lately.

Advertisement
Kid is really, really fast. Ran a 10.7 as a true freshman I do believe. Insane, next level speed.

Many question his vision and toughness however.

He has had a great prep career, but from what I have heard from people that saw him play, he isn't a top 10 in the nation type talent.

Advertisement
Back