Damian Prince

themonsta15

Freshman
Supposedly he is interested in Miami even retweeted as such…

OSU
Maryland
FSU

Are the front runners last I checked kids get 5 OVs and Miami could swoop in and get one

Advertisement
I'm not surprised there is a lot of guys in DC, MD, and VA that like Miami. I hope we make a push up there in the future for 1-2 players a year.

Like in 2013 RB Derrick Green had interest in Miami. RB Taquan Mizell would have been at Miami if he didn't pick UVA. He decided to stay home and represent his home state.

Last edited:
Don't wanna be pessimistic but I really don't see how the **** we would land this kid.

Advertisement
I'm not surprised there is a lot of guys in DC, MD, and VA that like Miami. I hope we make a push up there in the future for 1-2 players a year.

Like in 2013 RB Derrick Green had interest in Miami. RB Taquan Mizell would have been at Miami if he didn't pick UVA. He decided to stay home and represent his home state.

Same with Goldman and Diggs.

I will say this if he came here he'd maybe be the best of all the lineman in this class and idk how much a great class could sway a guy like him but hopefully we get a chance to see

Advertisement

It would be nice to build a Dematha, Good Counsel, Friendship, and 757 area pipeline to UM. Mid-Atlantic loves the U.

You obviously would never want to turn away a talent like that but our OL is straight while other parts of the team are not. Plus we don't have that much room left......

Diggs probably wished he came here with the offense we have and a QB that can deliver the ball...

Advertisement

Diggs probably wished he came here with the offense we have and a QB that can deliver the ball...

He tallied over 800 receiving yards last year. I think he's fine.

I will say this if he came here he'd maybe be the best of all the lineman in this class and idk how much a great class could sway a guy like him but hopefully we get a chance to see

Considering we have KC and Trevor already that is a scary thought. Mean nasty KC that mountain become 2nd and 3rd best---WOW that would be illegal.

He tallied over 800 receiving yards last year. I think he's fine.

I think he admitted that he let his recruitment get to his head and that he truly grew up a canes fan..... i think if his ego didnt consume him last year he would've ended up a Cane.

..... regardless Diggs wouldve been a beast at Duke so he's fine.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back