Damian Prince top 5, will visit in January

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Brandon Parker ‏@brandoncparker 20h
McNamara OL Damian Prince tells me he'll take his final 3 visits to South Carolina, Miami & Florida in Jan. #allmets #Terps #Gators #Noles

Ahmed Ghafir ‏@GhafirTheTurtle 3h
Per @RivalsFriedman, Damian Prince has cut UGA and Ohio St from his top 7. Top 5 include UF, FSU, MD, Miami, and South Carolina

Get it done Kehoe

Advertisement
That's good news, but until we get him on campus, I don't think we have a shot right now imho

Heres the thing, UM offered by far the latest in that group and everytime he talks about UM he brags about the history, the respect he has for Kehoe and how Kehoe sends many guys to the NFL so right now yes I think we don't have a great shot right now but I think we're closer then people think

Advertisement
Who would move to guard tho we already have three tackles committed

Gibbons or Darling would prob be best bet to move inside. It would be a good problem to have.

Darling in my opinion. Darling has the goods to stay outside, but he'd be a mauler at guard as well.

For the last 5 years, Miami has done an outstanding job recruiting offensive linemen.

Advertisement
**If signing day were tomorrow, Dalvin Cook would be headed to Florida State. Fortunately for Miami, signing day is not tomorrow.

HaHa...Peter Ariz cracks me up

Advertisement
Who would move to guard tho we already have three tackles committed

Gibbons or Darling would prob be best bet to move inside. It would be a good problem to have.

I think Gibbons, of the group, is the purest tackle.

I disagree, McDermott is the best T in that group, but Gibbons is going to be a good one.

I didn't mean he was the best prospect, although I think he might be. What I meant was that of the Big 3 (Gibbons, Darlin, McDermott), Gibbons seems the least able to slide inside. I might be wrong, but the other two just seem stronger.

There is a very large article on him from Rivals. I summarized the best I can, mostly focusing on UM:
Announced official Top 5 of Florida, Florida State, Maryland, Miami and South Carolina. He explained why each school is in it

Florida: Coach Muschamp was honest with him about the firing of Pease and Davis (OL Coach). Muschamp told him they won't hire anyone new until January. He believes Muschamp is a great coach who has had success in the past and thinks they will be better next year. He will visit on January 24.

Florida State: Number 1 team in the country and will be in national championship game. Everyone coming back next year is important. Got to see how great of a coach Fisher is firsthand. Gets along with o-line and o-coordinator well and thinks it would be a great fit.

Maryland: Everything is great with Maryland. Maryland being bowl eligible is good. Comfortable with Maryland because he's been there so much. Coaching staff has really been there for them throughout and is very comfortable with them.

Miami: "They kind of came out of nowhere but they have been coming after me hard," said Prince. "I've got messages and letters from every coach down there. My recruiting coach is always checking in on me. I've talked to the offensive line coach. He has a lot of guys in the NFL. I've talked to Coach Golden. I feel like that's very important because when I'm actually on campus his opinion matters most. The fact that he is in touch with me really shows me that they are really interested in me and I'm not just a guy they gave an offer to. I'll be there for my official visit on January 31."

South Carolina: Talks to Spurrier and Elliot and Mangus. Thinks his style fits well at South Carolina. Thinks he can be a difference maker on their o-line Will visit on January 17.

Prince will host Florida on Tuesday and Miami on Wednesday. South Carolina will be there Friday with Maryland coming on Thursday.

I asked the writer of this article, Adam Friedman the mid-Atlantic analyst for Rivals, if we had a legit shot and he said yes but our OV is very important. This would be a major, major coup and would make our o-line the best haul in the country by a mile.

Link: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1582964&PT=4&PR=2

Advertisement
There is a very large article on him from Rivals. I summarized the best I can, mostly focusing on UM:
Announced official Top 5 of Florida, Florida State, Maryland, Miami and South Carolina. He explained why each school is in it

Florida: Coach Muschamp was honest with him about the firing of Pease and Davis (OL Coach). Muschamp told him they won't hire anyone new until January. He believes Muschamp is a great coach who has had success in the past and thinks they will be better next year. He will visit on January 24.

Florida State: Number 1 team in the country and will be in national championship game. Everyone coming back next year is important. Got to see how great of a coach Fisher is firsthand. Gets along with o-line and o-coordinator well and thinks it would be a great fit.

Maryland: Everything is great with Maryland. Maryland being bowl eligible is good. Comfortable with Maryland because he's been there so much. Coaching staff has really been there for them throughout and is very comfortable with them.

Miami: "They kind of came out of nowhere but they have been coming after me hard," said Prince. "I've got messages and letters from every coach down there. My recruiting coach is always checking in on me. I've talked to the offensive line coach. He has a lot of guys in the NFL. I've talked to Coach Golden. I feel like that's very important because when I'm actually on campus his opinion matters most. The fact that he is in touch with me really shows me that they are really interested in me and I'm not just a guy they gave an offer to. I'll be there for my official visit on January 31."

South Carolina: Talks to Spurrier and Elliot and Mangus. Thinks his style fits well at South Carolina. Thinks he can be a difference maker on their o-line Will visit on January 17.

Prince will host Florida on Tuesday and Miami on Wednesday. South Carolina will be there Friday with Maryland coming on Thursday.

I asked the writer of this article, Adam Friedman the mid-Atlantic analyst for Rivals, if we had a legit shot and he said yes but our OV is very important. This would be a major, major coup and would make our o-line the best haul in the country by a mile.

Wow

Wow

+1 Gotta be in it to win it. And we're in it

Ive always heard he is a heavy lean to Maryland since he wants to stay home so his family can see him play

Guys, this kid is pretty much a lock for Maryland. He is such a lock for Maryland, that even the Noles say so.......
And we all know they think they are getting everyone. They thought they were gonna get Chickillo, so you can only imagine how big of a lock Prince is.....

Advertisement
Back