Damian Lillard

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
So when I first saw this kid play I kept seeing glimpses of Dwayne Wade. This kid is now play arguably the best basketball of any player since going into the bubble. I want the heat to go after him so bad.

Advertisement
idk what reminds you of wade in him?

I mean he's a great shooter, a great 3 point shooter in fact. That reminds you of wade?

if you're talking about pure impact then i'm with you, but his game doesn't resemble wade imo. Wade relentlessly attacks the basket, will post up guards, and will try and dunk on you every chance he gets.

I don't think any of that is what dame really does

great player though don't get me wrong, get tired of his constant step back 3's but if it's working why stop I guess

idk what reminds you of wade in him?

I mean he's a great shooter, a great 3 point shooter in fact. That reminds you of wade?

if you're talking about pure impact then i'm with you, but his game doesn't resemble wade imo. Wade relentlessly attacks the basket, will post up guards, and will try and dunk on you every chance he gets.

I don't think any of that is what dame really does

great player though don't get me wrong, get tired of his constant step back 3's but if it's working why stop I guess
Well Wade was not a great 3 point shooter. No it's the way they handle the ball and weave through traffic. Both can dunk but also are great passers. I don't know why but he def reminds me of WADE and I've seen every game ever played with the HEAT.

Advertisement
I hope he's enjoying his popcorn and beer because he's definitely not in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Back