Dameyune Craig

Ohio_Cane

WE BACK!!!
Premium
Welp, I was hoping we'd find a way to add him, but FSU beat us to it...

Bud Elliott‏ @BudElliott3 8m8 minutes ago

Coach Dameyune Craig has returned to the FSU staff as an analyst. More on @TomahawkNation coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He got them Jameis Winston. He's the reason Cuckbo had his only 2 big years at FSU. This news sucks.

what a steaming dirt bag this dude Craig must be that he can't elevate beyond QC

Guy was just making $600K as a position coach last year, so he's got a ton of value as a recruiter. Same reason people keep hiring Cristobag.

what a steaming dirt bag this dude Craig must be that he can't elevate beyond QC

Guy was just making $600K as a position coach last year, so he's got a ton of value as a recruiter. Same reason people keep hiring Cristobag.

Might not be that big of a deal. I think people in this position can not recruit off campus. Only on Campus. So to me the hire is still good for them, but not as bad as it could have been.

Advertisement

Bud Elliott‏ @BudElliott3 8m8 minutes ago

Coach Dameyune Craig has returned to the FSU staff as an analyst. More on @TomahawkNation coming.

Black James Coley

What does that even mean?

Black guy that loves WR screens?

No, it means black guy that calls halfback pass in the snow with a hot QB, slippery ball, and the game on the line

Advertisement

Black James Coley

No, it means black guy that calls halfback pass in the snow with a hot QB, slippery ball, and the game on the line

I'm embarrassed I didn't get that. Not as embarrassed as if I'd ever called a halfback pass in the snow with a hot QB, slippery ball, and the game on the line, but still.

Black James Coley

Ah that's right!

Thanks for the clarification!

How tough is it to hold the cash, and make sure it goes to the proper talent pimp? Craig is a bag man, not a recruiter, and like Cristobal adds nothing to the onfield product. The fact that Craig can't even get an on-field position, despite having a fair amount of experience ought to be a scathing indictment. FSU was dirty before Craig, they have doubled down. Oh the F well, they've been dirty for years, it's on Richt and his staff to maximize the guys they do sign, and beat FSU anyway.

Advertisement

How tough is it to hold the cash, and make sure it goes to the proper talent pimp? Craig is a bag man, not a recruiter, and like Cristobal adds nothing to the onfield product. The fact that Craig can't even get an on-field position, despite having a fair amount of experience ought to be a scathing indictment. FSU was dirty before Craig, they have doubled down. Oh the F well, they've been dirty for years, it's on Richt and his staff to maximize the guys they do sign, and beat FSU anyway.

Who says he's trying to get an on-field position? If he can deliver the croots, he's a pro recruiter which is as valuable as a good coach. Bill Snyder's a **** of a coach, but you see how far he gets without that top talent.

Is there an NCAA limit on how many 'quality control' staff a coach can have or is it 'however deep your pockets are'....so these quality control people can spend unlimited hours looking at film and coaching players behind the scenes but can't step on the field??

He got them Jameis Winston. He's the reason Cuckbo had his only 2 big years at FSU. This news sucks.

Hes good and all but lets not give him too much credit. He got Jameis because Saban wouldnt let him play baseball and Jimbo would. Or Jameis would have been playing for the Crimson Tide. And when DCraig was with FSU before we had a complete moron as our HC. We have a #1 stunna now in Richt. The damage will be minimal IMO.

that was the excuse that bama people used but it was wrong, saban would have let him play baseball i remember reading that

saban ain't that dumb

anyway, ain't scared of this retread, not worried

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back