NBA Dame trade?

WestGA'Cane

Junior
Smoke billowing tonight. Miami, is it finally Dame time?

Portland Trail Blazers Nba GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
I’m not even a Heat fan, however Id like to see this go down. Great for the league and the East. With that said, go Tragic! (Orlando is my team)

Advertisement
Portland should be competitive with the haul they got. Got some pieces to let Scoot Henderson grow, Simons blossom, Sharpe develop. I know the rage is just acquiring a bunch of draft picks, and while they got a few, they - in theory - shouldn't be a ****bum team. Barring them releasing or cutting Jrue/Ayton to go somewhere else.

Phoenix truly trying to win with stars and scrubs model. Good luck.

Bucks get a top flight player that improves their in n out game. East favorite if they stay healthy. Just give up a little on defense (maybe a lot from the PG spot).

So let me get this straight...

To get Dame...

Milwaukee gave up a guard they didn't want (Jrue Holliday), Grayson "Jack Tripper" Allen, a 2029 first round pick, and pick swaps in 2028 and 2030?

Where can I sign up for free money?

To get Dame...

Milwaukee gave up a guard they didn't want (Jrue Holliday), Grayson "Jack Tripper" Allen, a 2029 first round pick, and pick swaps in 2028 and 2030?

Wonder what the Heat was willing to give up in a Lillard trade? Apparently less than the Bucks did.

Advertisement

To get Dame...

This was something done out of spite. Cronin said he would do what was best for the organization, yet he didn't leverage Milwaukee's offer for a Miami counter to get more. After Dame gave all those years to Portland, sat the last games of the season to help their draft selection, and even welcomed the idea of returning to the Blazers if a Miami deal couldn't get done (Cronin said no), is a disgrace. This wasn't about getting more for Portland but trading Dame anywhere except Miami.

This was something done out of spite. Cronin said he would do what was best for the organization, yet he didn't leverage Milwaukee's offer for a Miami counter to get more. After Dame gave all those years to Portland, sat the last games of the season to help their draft selection, and even welcomed the idea of returning to the Blazers if a Miami deal couldn't get done (Cronin said no), is a disgrace. This wasn't about getting more for Portland but trading Dame anywhere except Miami.
Don’t think it was just Cronin. I don’t think we had a dance partner outside of Portland to get it done either. The whole country hates anything Miami sports. Most of the NBA hates Pat Riley, especially the northeast.

Advertisement
Don’t think it was just Cronin. I don’t think we had a dance partner outside of Portland to get it done either. The whole country hates anything Miami sports. Most of the NBA hates Pat Riley, especially the northeast.

It was Cronin, for the most part. It was reported that the Suns were ready to help make the trade happen with the Heat, too.

Advertisement
Back