damari brown injured?

doesn't he have a chronic foot situation? I seem to recall someone mentioning that in a thread -
That dude has a chronic footwork situation.


From my understanding he has turf toe (since we treat injuries like state secrets maybe many think he is just glass or something), which can be a debilitating, devastating, career threatening injury.. Most dont understand how bad it can be overall even for a CB.. Sucks because people dont realize how bad and dangerous that injury is, I know he going thru it just by the way he has been playing this season. The jokes are OD honestly..

When get a chance just read up a lil on its affects and have some compassion what someone on the team you say you root for may be going thru..






 
We talked about Fletcher and Moten today.

The reason coaches don't like to discuss injuries is because they don't want to help the other team. I also don't want to help the other team. I don't care about winning a Pulitzer or internet clout. I want Miami to have every advantage, big or small.

I also know that injuries are so unpredictable that it's almost impossible to report accurately. And that's me, with more access than anybody. A lot of it depends on how the player wakes up that day.

pretty confident there's no need to worry about that. 😐

Australia Sydney GIF by Step One
 
Back
Top