2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Alabama last weekend. Don't think he is a take here and heard he's slow. Dad also doesn't have any UM paraphernalia don't want.
Look Over Here Steve Carell GIF

Advertisement
I genuinely feel that if you have a commitable DB offer from Alabama, you’re crazy not to take it. Their track record and preparation are incredible.
It’s sort of self fulfilling prophecy.

You sign 5 star after 5 star after 5 star and your bound to have 1st round picks.

but tons of schools produce NFL DB’s.

Alabama
LSU
UGA
Florida
Clemson
Ohio State
Washington
FSU
South Carolina
Miami-yeah we’ve sucked but still put some in the league

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imo you’ll see a jump by Damari in the final rankings. I’ve been told by multiple people he’s easily the second best cb In the state. His growth spurt between his JR and SR years has made him a big physical cb that can run. I know I sound like a broken record but he’s criminally underrated. When you lock up a wr like Jeremiah Smith you’re the goods.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Imo you’ll see a jump by Damari in the final rankings. I’ve been told by multiple people he’s easily the second best cb In the state. His big growth spurt between his JR and SR years has made him a big physical cb that can run. I know I sound like a broken record but he’s criminally underrated. When you lock up a wr like Jeremiah Smith you’re the goods.
Better than Ricks? Or is he considered out of state?

Brown ia the perfect boundary cb to the CM field side. He’s a big physical cb that sticks his nose into the run game. He’s not scared of contact. Imo hes a total package. One of my favorites in this class.
I get scared of some of these kids tapes i would’ve never thought dj ivey would’ve turned out to be as ****** as he is 🤣🤣 I hope brown is the goods and wants to follow in his ol boys footsteps

Advertisement
Didnt know his brother is Davonte. Davonte didnt like us in HS, straight up picked UCF over us when we were pushing. Are we really that confident Damari is gonna pick us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back