2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
these 247 cats know better. To protect %'s they are gonna roll with mario and miam when in doubt from now on

ESPN had an article written by Tom VanHaaren identifying five uncommitted recruits’ landing spots and and three potential flips.

Here is what he said about Damari Brown:

Damari Brown, CB​

HT: 6-2 | WT: 185 | ESPN 300 rank: 112

Background: Brown is the No. 11 corner in the country out of American Heritage High School in Plantation, Florida. He has taken visits to each of the schools on his top list (Alabama, Clemson, Florida State and Miami), and has visited all but Clemson since November.

His recruitment has been close to the best, but it seems Alabama and Miami have been going back and forth for his commitment. This could go to either school, but the Hurricanes have picked up six ESPN 300 commitments since Nov. 29, and Brown's father played for Miami, so it certainly is possible he also follows the path to Coral Gables.

i

Prediction: Miami

Advertisement
I'm sorry you can't accept the truth. Just because Cormani is commited doesn't take away from the fact we went after Jakeem Jackson, Sharif Denson and Jermaine Matthews in the past month and missed on all of them. And as of now it appears we will miss out on Shadarian Harrison and likely Damari Brown as well. So yeah, that's a whole lot of missing.

I mean I get it, you live in a fantasy world. Can't point out the facts you don't like, only the one's you do.
Lol we are about to sign Cormani, and both browns.

Advertisement
Mario is about to go 10-1 vs Saban
with his only L being Olaus. Think about that...
Mario more than held his own but this isnt an honest statement. You add at least Young and Keeley to the win column for satan. We were after a bunch of people they got but never got the traction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario more than held his own but this isnt an honest statement. You add at least Young and Keeley to the win column for satan. We were after a bunch of people they got but never got the traction.
Fair. I will give you Keely. When we were recruiting Young thougn our focus at the time was primarily on Baxter. To the point that we didn't really take a commitment from him when he was more than open to early on. Young was not recruited to the level that Mario recruits a dude when he really wants him ( in this case Baxter option A).

And I will give you that yes we dont know who else they went head to head for, but from the known battles at worst it's 10-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back