2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. So a MOD edited my post for writing "sounds like a certain party" at the very end, yet there are people constantly THREATENING others, dropping insane comments and those go ignored. What a joke.

Is this Twitter part 2 here? Be consistent. My comment at the end clearly applies to the MOD who decided to edit my post.
If you have an issue with how you are being edited because you brought up politics, then take it up with the Mod directly. But don’t act like a spoiled _______(fill in the blank) and cry about a post being edited on a message board, especially when the post violated our rules about NEVER discussing politics.
I’m not sure but fairly confident I was the Mod who edited your post. Feel free to contact me directly.

Or feel free to drop this issue and leave this alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I've "heard" is there are major changes coming. All I've "seen" is nothing lol. I still expect a lot to pop off after ESD
Yessir. I agree. I've learned boundaries with our Miami Hurricanes🤣🤣. Once it did not take place in the time frame that i expected....i was like ok....im giving this thing too much energy lol. I am content with letting it happen when it happens.

Yessir. I agree. I've learned boundaries with our Miami Hurricanes🤣🤣. Once it did not take place in the time frame that i expected....i was like ok....im giving this thing too much energy lol. I am content with letting it happen when it happens.

That is some good self-reflection, my friend. We could all use some of that sometimes. Respect.

All I've "heard" is there are major changes coming. All I've "seen" is nothing lol. I still expect a lot to pop off after ESD
My question is why after ESD what’s the benefit of waiting **** makes no sense to me get rid of the trash 🚮 & bring in new blood to the staff give the recruits something to get excited about joining the programs new vision…I don’t understand Mario‘s methods SMH.

Advertisement
My question is why after ESD what’s the benefit of waiting **** makes no sense to me get rid of the trash 🚮 & bring in new blood to the staff give the recruits something to get excited about joining the programs new vision…I don’t understand Mario‘s methods SMH.

Seems to be closing just fine. Get the players signed and then move on to staff. He is focused in recruiting right now it seems

Continuity in the building during a final recruiting push is the only thing I can think of

Advertisement
If you have an issue with how you are being edited because you brought up politics, then take it up with the Mod directly. But don’t act like a spoiled _______(fill in the blank) and cry about a post being edited on a message board, especially when the post violated our rules about NEVER discussing politics.
I’m not sure but fairly confident I was the Mod who edited your post. Feel free to contact me directly.

Or feel free to drop this issue and leave this alone.
@STG @No_Fly_Zone Titanic Bar February 17th, 7pm. Titanic Bar is gonna be so confused when 5 fights break out at once

Advertisement
E740E287-8B9C-4949-AD8A-C7ECD6036B08.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back