2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
From Tim Watts, Bama 247:

-I am hearing good things on Damari Brown. Not ready to put in an official pick but if I had to put in a pick, it would be for Alabama. I’m probably higher on him than most people, big fan of his film and his make-up. Also, talking to people around him he seems to have similar traits to other guys who went to Alabama and have been successful cornerbacks. Florida State is the main competition here per multiple sources. Miami has been trying to stay involved well. As of this morning the same sources feel that Alabama is trending. Nick Saban and Pete Golding are expected to see Brown on Wednesday.

From Wiltfong - Good deal, been working on Damari with Timmy behind the scenes and like the way it's setting up with Bama and Brown. FSU trying to make it interesting down the stretch, I never count out Miami but Bama looking great.

If you would have told me we were getting Cormani and yet our high school DB class would be underwhelming, I would’ve said you’re inhaling PCP.

Addae peace.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ll have a portal cb sooner than later
Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

I hope, I don't know ****

Isn’t Damari visiting this weekend? That’s a weird update from the 247 guys if he has a OV this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back